• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adelsin

A toy sho!!!where did you get that? Does it come in gem green?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

2013 Green Gem SHO PP, all available options.

DJE624

Sorry, no green.  I think it's just silver, red and black.  Here's where I got mine.  BTW, I think it's pretty good quality and pretty heavily made.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/130484570524?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

BiGMaC

He'll know the set of keys to ask you for .... and sooner than you know!   :drive:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on November 22, 2013, 10:31:14 PM
My grandson got his first car when he turned one year old.  Of course it's a SHO! Here, we see him contemplating performance mods for his Ecoboost.

(Don't worry, it went right back into the box after these pics were shot!  I want him to save his first car for SHO(w), not playing!  LOL)

Awesome!  :thumb:  He's really enjoying it too!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

2Canches

http://youtu.be/_gaQLfvUqsc

Here's how I get great fuel economy in my lil 3.5L

EcoBrick Bob

My Son...In his car...In his garage. 

DON'T DO THIS AT HOME!!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

Where can I get some of those non-smoking tires?   :lol:

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI

EcoBrick Bob

Garage floor is polished smooth and may have been damp.  When I first saw pix, I thought he photoshopped it... but it is real... (stupid!)
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011

Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BiGMaC

Thanks Eb... My belly-laugh for today!  :rofl:

EcoBrick Bob

We went to the Ritz Gumbo Limbo restaurant tonite with same son and family... He is dumber than I even thought!!!  He PAID! 

On the way there, I smoked a Camaro V-6 Conv... Guy took off to get ahead of me and got a real "quick" surprise!

DJE624

Don't you love doing that Bob?  I do! 

BiGMaC

It's fun to have a sleeper!

/''T''|[___|___]               Whooooooooossssshhhh  --------------->
   [TT3.5 EB -OlllllllO-]      Whooooooooossssshhhh  --------------->
    ()_)"""()_)/"**")_)     Whooooooooossssshhhh  --------------->

...And Go Cards!

BiGMaC

Just so I don't forget as the family arrives....

¡¡¡uıʍ sɯɐǝʇ ʇıɹoʌɐɟ ɹnoʎ ʎɐɯ puɐ ˙˙˙llA oʇ ƃuıʌıƃsuɐɥT ʎddɐH

.--.
  {                      /  q {
  {  '                     (-(~'
{   '.{'                     )
{ ' - { '    .-""""""-.  
{ . _ { '.' /              '.)   
{  _.  { .    {'                    ]
{._    {   '{     ;'-=-.           ]
{ -.  { . ' {   ';-=-.'        /
    {  ._.  {.;     '-=-       .'
       {_.-' ''.__       _,-'
                       [ ][ ]'
                       .='=,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: DJE624 on November 24, 2013, 07:08:01 PM
Don't you love doing that Bob?  I do! 

In your honor... I tried to get those 3 new  Vettes to play tag...  and then we ran into the SRT8 with MFG plates... Figued he was EAZY pickins.. even with 5 tenants in the Brick... BUT.. he never was in a passing zone when we coulda had fun!

Loved the sticker above the gas lid... said  "Premium Only"   Note... this was in BIG letters on the outside of the car!!!   DAMN Engineers... too cheap to use 93!!!!!!

PopolZ

Just did my first winter slides :D

I wish I could disable the stupid ESC...
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies