• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJE624

Turns out they sent me headlights for the halogen and need xenon/projector.  They're going back.  Tomorrow, I'll be calling all the junkyards in Milwaukee.  Hopefully, I can find a decent set. 

SHOdded

Tasca!  Pity they are adding to their "unreliable" reputation.  Seems their parts counter needs some straightening out.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Bringing her in Tuesday.  They will use whatever they can.  They show that all the headlights are HID so they should be able to use the ones I have.  Same part numbers for 2010 SE through 2012 SHO.  I'll send whatever's left back.  Great Ford dealer.  Peck Ford in Clinton Wisconsin. 

BigPelo

Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs
Daily beater: 2002 WRX wagon swap JDM STi v7 20G'd

jomc111

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on November 10, 2013, 02:04:06 PM
My wife has asked me to put up the Christmas Tree today...

To early for that
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

shoman04

The last race day has come so it's take the track tires off and back on with daily drivers .

2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

BiGMaC

Going to start the paint correction and CQuart finest today.... the  work will be cheap compared to the new dining room and bedroom furniture I had to buy my wife so she'd be OK with it... at least she hasn't asked me to get a Christmas tree or decorate the house yet!

To all you fellow veterans out there.. THANKS!!!!!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Good one, Dave :D  Words Of Wisdom for those not paying attention!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

I just read that pic you posted Dave..... & that is absolutely freak'n hilarious!

:bow: I boweth to thee for making me laugh so hard, that I nearly pee'd on myself! :bow:

That's a keeper!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

BigPelo

Last night my wife asked for help wrapping Christmas gifts. Almost had a stroke. But still we have 6 gifts ready. :o
Week-end family transporter: 2013 SHO tuxedo black, performance package, unleashed custom 94 octane tune, K&N Typhoon intake, 170F thermostat, 3 bar MAP sensor, SP534 spark plugs, 5000K HID Morimoto mini D2S projectors retrofit, tinted windows, Full LED lighting in and out, Eibach springs

EcoBrick Bob

Do you have your Christmas tree up like we do???  LOL   

In defense of Wendy, our Son and GF are arriving tomorrow to go to Nascar at Homestead, and after they leave, we have less than 48 hrs before next Son and family come for Thanksgiving week.  So... it was last Sun... or NEVER...

I don't wrap presents... we owned 2 China and gift shoppes for 16 years and I still have tape stuck to my fingers even though we got out of the business in 96'!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

BigPelo

Quote from: EcoBrick Bob on November 14, 2013, 10:47:05 AM
Do you have your Christmas tree up like we do???  LOL   

I am gracefull not yet!

EcoBrick Bob

We went to see Dr. Ben Carson tonite.   Great motivational speaker. 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.