• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

Quote from: 6500rpm on May 23, 2020, 03:50:55 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on May 23, 2020, 09:12:37 AM
New video from (FTM) on the latest Taurus/Explorer Recall 19S17 & 20SO4 on Rear Toe link failure and what to expect!
I hope everyone is doing well. Z  :)

https://youtu.be/UC3LpalmkKc

Most excellent post Z, everyone should give this a watch.
Thanks Brother! Definitely a must watch for any SHO/Explorer owner.
Here are a couple great informative threads. Z

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=7650.msg115836#msg115836

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7087.msg115835.html#msg115835

http://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,7536.msg115013.html#msg115013

Ford -Lateral Link
https://www.tascaparts.com/oem-parts/ford-lateral-link-de9z5a972c

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Tired of tires...... running out of room due to car parts.... and these are not helping...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Macgyver

I have 3 stacks of 4.......

bamsho

Well the family took on the task if redoing our deck this past weekend.   We replaced the old pressure treated flooring with Trex.  Also colored stained the rails are well as replaced some bad supports.  First time using Trex, it actually went better than expected.  Also found out by accident that only the 12ft and 16ft boards have the slots cut for there hidden fasteners.  So here are some before and after pics.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

StealBlueSho

Going for the record!!!

bamsho

FYI guys.  Stupid Fuel Pump Module bit me in the butt this weekend at Nationals.  It was already the updated part from Ford.  Had to have my dad come and tow the SHO home.  I ordered a Dorman module from Autozone to get the car moving.  It's around 50.00 for it.  Guess it's cheap insurance to have a spare in the car, so you don't get stranded like my wife and I did. 

Yeah it ruined what was a awesome weekend.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

bpd1151

Whoa, wait a minute......

What exactly bit you in the butt?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Macgyver

I got the OEM LPFP Relay for $70 from my local dealer. It is definitely worth while throwing one in the glove box and you dont need tools to at least plug it in and get home.

My 2014 Nissan Juke Nismo RS. I have an OEM Boost solenoid in the glove box. Same idea.

irondoor19

THIS IS IT, What i have moved on to:  2016 Audi S3,
Fully Done Up (by someone other than Me or my guys)
400 HP, 7K, Miles and i stole it. 3200 LBS.  I am in love
but a tad Low to the Ground, hard to get in and out of.

And up on the rack till i get the Metal Oil Pan to replace plastic One
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

StealBlueSho

Good ol days back when it was new and exciting!!

802SHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on September 10, 2020, 09:47:42 PM

Time to go back to meth....you know you want to!  I've never used a pump to add fluid...hmm looks easier...or perhaps less drippy drippy.  Idk why but any VP 5 gal Pale starts a tiny drip from the spout that accumulates on the lip of the can then starts dripping...don't know why it does that.

IG @802SHO 2010 SHO non PP, Tuned by AJP Turbo, 109 Octane + VP C85 for E30, Ported GH Gen 3 upgraded turbos, Ported 13+ Exhaust Manifolds, Custom FM IC TreadStone TR10C, EPP Hot Pipes, EPP Dual CAI, XDI35 HPFP, Deatschwerks 300C LPFP, Alky Control Methonal Injection, Alky dual nozzle upgrade, Zex Nitrous dual dry shots, Dicunzolo Gen2 torque mounts, MSD Coils, SP542 .026, 160 T, 3bar, Phenolic Spacer, Braille Lightweight Battery, Kirky Lightweight Racing Driver Seat, Catless Downpipes, custom stainless 2.5" double xpipe w/muffler deletes 4" quad tips, UPR Dual Valve Catch Can, 13+ PP Trans Cooler, Econoaid throttle Body Booster, Bravado Tribute 20x9.5 + 32 offset Wheels, Nitto NT555R Front Tires, Continental Extreme Contact DW Rear Tires and all are 275/35/20, H&R Springs all around w/rear cut 1/2", 1" hubcentric wheel spacers m14 1.5 stud/lug conversion, R1 Concepts Geomet slotted/drilled rotors with Heavy Duty Semi Metallic pads, Aeroforce Interceptor Gauge.
Currently World's Fastest Ecoboost SHO
11.063 @ 123.17 MPH!  NED 10/10/20

bamsho

Your missing your meth hit.   You know you want it, need it.

StealBlueSho

Quote from: 802SHO on September 11, 2020, 06:50:58 AM
Quote from: StealBlueSHO on September 10, 2020, 09:47:42 PM

Time to go back to meth....you know you want to!  I've never used a pump to add fluid...hmm looks easier...or perhaps less drippy drippy.  Idk why but any VP 5 gal Pale starts a tiny drip from the spout that accumulates on the lip of the can then starts dripping...don't know why it does that.

That pump was a life saver... it made adding meth stupid clean... never had a drop leak... didn't have to pickup the pails...

That hand pump lasted 2 years I think before the meth ate the seals...

Maybe I will add meth later...

GotGrip?

So I was watching this ocean show with my daughter on disney+ and it was talking about all these dangerous jelly fish in the ocean right? Well I was wondering, why don't we ever talk about peanutbutter fish eh? I think it's about time we give them the spot light. #Peanutbutterfishmattertoo
2016 SHO Non-PP, GH/AJP E30 Tune,3Bar MAP, K&N Typoon, EPP Noisemaker Delete, H&R Springs, ZEDD SL5 19x9.5, PS Drilled/Slotted rotors, TreadStone TR8C FMIC, SSM Trans Mounts, TCE Custom Catted DPs, FMIC Sprayer, XDI35

Current Dyno: 421/503 (pre-dp/XDI)