• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

geswek

UGH; I have an extremely annoying, clingy, pain in the booty hole girl right now.

You'd think my ignoring you would be a sign that you've lost your mind and to gtfo!

I don't appreciate waking up to 5 missed calls and 27 text messages. WTF

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 11:18:40 AMI don't appreciate waking up to 5 missed calls and 27 text messages. WTF.

Storm......

What's your phone number there cupcake?

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 26, 2013, 11:36:55 AMStorm......

What's your phone number there cupcake?

HAHA, that is NOT happening! I do not need 300 messages because you're bored out of your mind on third shift LOL.

mjhpadi

Oh yes, please post your number....I'd love to leave you a few! >:D
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

mjhpadi

Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 11:18:40 AM
UGH; I have an extremely annoying, clingy, pain in the booty hole girl right now.

You'd think my ignoring you would be a sign that you've lost your mind and to gtfo!

Oh Storm, what you need is a wife...you have no idea of what you're missing....having a wife would have you enjoying life sooo much more....
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 11:41:59 AMHAHA, that is NOT happening! I do not need 300 messages because you're bored out of your mind on third shift LOL.

Oh come hither now Storm......

Don't be so playfully coy......

You know you wanna post up those digits of yours for the entire community.

We promise, we won't call you  :x:

geswek

Quote from: mjhpadi on October 26, 2013, 12:44:19 PM
Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 11:18:40 AM

Oh Storm, what you need is a wife...you have no idea of what you're missing....having a wife would have you enjoying life sooo much more....

I've already been married, I don't miss it one bit.

Sent from a mobile, I think.

bpd1151

Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 01:51:43 PMI've already been married, I don't miss it one bit.

Was it those perky, etch my V.I.N. # in my windows, nipples of yours that scared her away??

Quote from: geswek on October 24, 2013, 08:54:59 PMYES, my nips were standing up--don't make fun of me, OK, go ahead--lay it on me. LMAO

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 26, 2013, 02:00:27 PM
Was it those perky, etch my V.I.N. # in my windows, nipples of yours that scared her away??

No, it was her lack of loyalty and the decision to f**k half the town while I was in Iraq.

It's alright, she's remarried to a postal worker who makes $36k year and has 3 kids from two other girls.

I won in the end--

bpd1151

Yikes.

I would agree. You won in many ways.

geswek

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 26, 2013, 03:11:28 PM
Yikes.

I would agree. You won in many ways.

Yes, very much -- I'm not vain, at least I don't think I am, hell maybe I am. I ran into her a few years ago and at the time I had a 2010 Audi S6 (it was short lived, NEVER BUY AUDI, piece of crap V10). Her expression when I stepped out of it in a full blown suit was priceless. I just gave her the gangster nod.

It's cold here; time to take the SHO out and boost! HEY how's the turbo's coming Mike? I bet you are TOTALLY STOKED!

mjhpadi

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 26, 2013, 02:00:27 PM
Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 01:51:43 PMI've already been married, I don't miss it one bit.

Quote from: geswek on October 24, 2013, 08:54:59 PMYES, my nips were standing up--don't make fun of me, OK, go ahead--lay it on me. LMAO

Mike, why oh why did you repost that photo??? After the first look, it took several Tylenol 3 with Codeine washed down with alcohol and several hours of sleep to erase it from my already damaged eyes!  Here we go again! :ohnoes:

bpd1151

Haha..... c'mon now, Storm ain't all bad. Kudos to him for being vulnerable.

I felt dorky when my lil one grabbed her iPad & recorded my ATP Turbo unveiling. Especially since I was still all puffy in the face from the surgery.

But yes, i'll agree with you a little, perky man nips do tend to be a tad bit frightening for sure.

Moving along......

Storm, i'll be more stoked about my new turbos once I can pay off the remainder of the hard pipes on the hot side, get those PC'd, installed, & then arrange (and drive out) for a newly revised dyno tune.

Until then, i'm just biding my time. Not really romping on 'em either. I'd prefer to do so after she's all dialed in properly.

Know what I'm say'n??

PopolZ

Quote from: bpd1151 on October 26, 2013, 01:28:15 PM
Quote from: geswek on October 26, 2013, 11:41:59 AMHAHA, that is NOT happening! I do not need 300 messages because you're bored out of your mind on third shift LOL.

Oh come hither now Storm......

Don't be so playfully coy......

You know you wanna post up those digits of yours for the entire community.

We promise, we won't call you  :x:

yeah come on Lord!

I work for a phone company... I promise you'll never know it's me calling! :D
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

elund126

My first day off this week and I have to go in at 5PM for a "Leadership" meeting. Can you all help me so I don't stab my eyeball with my pen?

GIFSoup
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO
Windows Tinted, SP-534, 3-bar, Unleashed Tuning