• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I couldnt pass this offer and purchased a couple of jugs courtesy of SHOdded and quite certain it will meet or exceed expectations.. :)

Maxx Oil 5W20 Pro Max Fully Synthetic Motor Oil - 5 quart. Z

$16.67-ea. was $39.40

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Maxx-Oil-5W20-Pro-Max-Fully-Synthetic-Motor-Oil-5-quart/206264022?athcpid=206264022&athpgid=athenaItemPage&athcgid=null&athznid=PWVAV&athieid=v0&athstid=CS020&athguid=cf078f20-538-16f86f0b8c0ed6&athancid=null&athena=true

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

bamsho

Well guys, guess things happen for a reason.  Last week I received a text message from the president of the company I used to work for.  I meet with him last Thursday and he wanted to offer me the maintenance position.  The current maintenance man is retiring next  year.  I was shocked and he offered me a very good starting rate, and would go up when I would takeover the head position.  Talked with my wife about the offer.  Her and I had another meeting this past Monday night, to go over a couple items that we wanted to address.  I will get my vacation time back, almost 4 weeks,  flexible working hours, and he was very adamant about me not working alot of weekends.  So I accepted the position, I start the 27th of this month. 

I wasn't looking for a new job, but this was a very good opportunity.  I will be getting a $9hr raise over my current job.  So here is to another major can, and lots of learning and schooling which they will pay for.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOdded

That is great to hear, Brian!  Couldn't happen to a better guy :)

Good luck, onward & upward.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

New video from Brian (FTM) on leaks and more leaks. Z

https://youtu.be/dYb6lQG4Jzw

ZSHO

New video from Brian (FTM) on leaks and more leaks. Z

https://youtu.be/dYb6lQG4Jzw

ZSHO

Getting ready for Daytona 500 anyone. Z  ;)

StealBlueSho

Don't forget your significant other tomorrow!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOdded

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.  There.  Random thought POPped into my head. :D
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Quote from: SHOdded on February 19, 2020, 07:32:53 PM
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.  There.  Random thought POPped into my head. :D

Mine usually revolve around cars and half dressed women... but hey... everyone is different!

SHOdded

I am too old I guess.  I am living my 2nd childhood.

ZSHO

I received the recall notice in the mail today. Z

StealBlueSho

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on March 11, 2020, 06:23:32 AM

Me too...
The parts should be available in 3rd quarter!! Z

SM105K

Yep I got mine on the website.
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |