• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on October 09, 2013, 03:48:06 PM
You look so relaxed in that pic, Mike :)  Did you go on a Paleo also to get back to fighting fit (along with gluten free)?  I hope there will be vids of your competitions too!
No videos :)
I tried Peleo because I was seriously hurting physically. It took me probably 30 seconds to be able to bend down and pick something up off the floor. Even there in that pic I was in great cardio shape but right after working out my hips and knees would stiffen horribly and I couldn't hardly move. I have never been able to get flexible and now all of a sudden I can not only touch the floor but put my fingers under my feet and straighten my legs. I took a 5 mile hike on Monday and no soreness or stiffness the next day, that wouldn't happen before, once I would cool down I would be stiff everywhere for the entire day. I just assumed that it was part of being 40 and that the pain and stiffness would be with me for the rest of my life, NO MORE! No bread, no pasta no white potatoes and I am loving life!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Mac98SHO

My media port is working again and reverse camera doesn't flicker anymore...... Thank-you Rochester Ford.
2013 SHO w/Performance Package (Tuxedo Black)
Air Raid Intake
X-pipe with Stock Mufflers
X4 SCT w/Unleashed Tunes

Shifrty1

I ordered my tuning magic box from Livernois yesterday.  And today I am awaiting some friends arrival to break down 5 aquariums and put them on consignment for me.  Have to take a hiatus from the African Cichlid hobby due to health issues...  I'll get into it again once I get this straightened out...
Sorry Officer, thought that sign was merely a suggestion for old folks...  My bad...

2013 SHO  Livernois Tune, AIRRAID CAI traded but always in my heart
2008 Shelby GT500

DJE624

Should have got Ecoboost Performance Parts hot pipes!

bpd1151

Quote from: DJE624 on October 14, 2013, 02:33:41 AM
Should have got Ecoboost Performance Parts hot pipes!

That's freak'n awesome...... ha!

Dave you've had some time it appears to be poking around the net to find these obscure things.

On another note, could you imagine if the owner/driver of that sh!tbox developed an oil leak?

Suffice to say he'd have even greater difficulty seeing the road ahead of him, beyond just those pipe obstructions alone.

Yikes! :doh:

"Sent while on the road, burn'n meth, screeching tires, winding out the gears, & push'n the twins"

EcoBrick Bob

I thought that was a pix of BPD's custom CAI, HOT PIPES, & NEW TURBO(S)   - "BEFORE" his custom WHITE powder coating....  LOL

When you see this BPD... hope you are feeling better!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

PopolZ

I've joined the old fart club today!!! :)

I bought myself some shaving soap, a brush and  straight razor :D

So far the best shave I've ever had!
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

DJE624

My Grandson Owen is getting his first car for his first birthday from Grandpa (me). His Mother has instructions to keep it nice for him until he gets older.  Limited Edition 1 of 756.  Too bad they didn't have White Platinum! 

SHOdded

Setting expectations high already, eh, Dave?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

SHOdded

Quote from: PopolZ on October 16, 2013, 05:39:13 PM

"Old school" is in!  What did you pick for your grooming needs?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Quote from: SHOdded on October 16, 2013, 09:53:47 PM
Setting expectations high already, eh, Dave?

If I can, I will try to save the real thing for him!  15 years.

PopolZ

Quote from: SHOdded on October 16, 2013, 09:55:12 PM
Quote from: PopolZ on October 16, 2013, 05:39:13 PM

"Old school" is in!  What did you pick for your grooming needs?

Picked up an omega brush, dovo 5/8" razor and some proraso green soap.

I've tried most of the single/multiblades razors available + a few electrics and a lot of shaving creams. My skin would get swollen, get hot and itchy within 10-15 minutes after a shave even if I tried to shave everyday.
Today was the first time in well over a years since a blade touched my face. It did get red and a bit itchy but nothing as bad as before.

2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on October 16, 2013, 10:04:44 PM
If I can, I will try to save the real thing for him!  15 years.
That'd be really cool!

Quote from: PopolZ on October 16, 2013, 11:03:52 PM
Picked up an omega brush, dovo 5/8" razor and some proraso green soap.
I started off shaving old school, switched over to the disposable multiblades as they are "adequate" and didn't have to deal with brushes.  But lately discontented with the quality for daily shaving, need to invest in a sturdier solution :)

DJE624

I'm thinking I'll keep my stock exhaust.

SHOdded

Quote from: DJE624 on October 19, 2013, 01:45:21 AM
I'm thinking I'll keep my stock exhaust.

C'mon Dave, what's a decimal point between friends ;)  Nice find!