• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JagerBomb

Not sure if I'm asking in the right place but, can anyone confirm if SHO/Flex PPE catted DP's will fit on a explorer sport?
2013 SHO PP - LMS V8 93 Tune, 3 Bar, LMS Catted DP's - SOLD

2015 Explorer Sport - In need of mods.

2010 Jeep SRT8 with a ProCharger and lots of boost!

ZSHO

Quote from: JagerBomb on May 24, 2018, 02:01:48 PM
Not sure if I'm asking in the right place but, can anyone confirm if SHO/Flex PPE catted DP's will fit on a explorer sport?
Here is goes!  Z   :)

https://www.ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php/topic,4755.msg75320.html#msg75320

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

When the window washer low warning comes on and you initial thought is "Oh Sh!t" but then remember your not running meth anymore so your relieved... but then sad cause your just not that fast anymore...

Who knew a low fluid warning could cause so many emotions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

I spotted this previous GEN-SHO which sounded pretty darn good IMO and was ready to confront the guy until finding out it was a very older gentlemen!
It was probably a Magnaflow exhaust!!  Dunno.  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Here's a shoutout for speedway 87....the MKS has been detuned for quite a while getting things handled, new car, etc and we've been running their 87. Oar was at -.61 before I added tune and corn.

Now testing 87 + E85

Initial impressions....17 psi spikes and zero KR.

Pic was before fillup and tune.

ZSHO

New video from (FTM) on Ford 4x4 Vehicles With Low Transmission Fluid and No Leaks: Check This First!
  . Z

! No longer available

Colorado-SHOBro

Really loving my new ride . . . the tesla taurus!

11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

I think I can officially say the Red Head is back in business after a long haul of trouble-shooting traction issues for quite some time now.
Today I took her to a remote field and wasted a good gallon of M1 with absolutely no codes registered.

I also discovered that the Tial -8psi spring is way to soft based on registed vacuum reading and the correct spring would be the -10psi spring as per Tial Q-Series BOV.....

I will not comment further on performance but rather SHO a Time slip as soon as mother nature once complies.  Z  :)

StealBlueSho

Stoked to see the results!! Go get em Z!

Macgyver

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 27, 2018, 05:33:01 PM
Here's a shoutout for speedway 87....the MKS has been detuned for quite a while getting things handled, new car, etc and we've been running their 87. Oar was at -.61 before I added tune and corn.

Now testing 87 + E85

So you can save $$$ by not buying premium and use 87 and more E85. Brilliant !!! I never thought about it from that angle.

They are building a new Sheetz station less than a mile from me. Hopefully it will have corn like most of the others.

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on June 03, 2018, 02:09:26 PM
Stoked to see the results!! Go get em Z!

Thank you Handsome fellow!  Z  :)

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: Macgyver on June 03, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on May 27, 2018, 05:33:01 PM

Now testing 87 + E85

So you can save $$$ by not buying premium and use 87 and more E85. Brilliant !!! I never thought about it from that angle.

They are building a new Sheetz station less than a mile from me. Hopefully it will have corn like most of the others.
Right now I've got 5 gal 87 in my blend and I'm sitting at about E70 with a full rail and zero knock. When I say zero, i mean zero. None at wot, no tip in/transition, nada. If the sensor wasn't adding I would think it was broke.

5ohSHO

I find it funny how dismissive people are of my SHO compared to my old PI at the track here.

StealBlueSho

Walking out into my garage and not seeing the sho sucks..... I hope the dealer parked it inside one of the garages...