• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

Was there a tear and/or leak at the old charge pipe couplers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: stealbluesho on February 11, 2018, 02:30:59 PM
Was there a tear and/or leak at the old charge pipe couplers?

The clamp by the saxophone was stripped but will have to take a look @ the front hose coupler! Thanks for the quick reply SBS!  Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Nice to hear some good came out of the charge pipe swap.  Cooler air probably the reason why, that heat tape must actually work!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

My random thought for the day...... ?

I'm growing tired of Mother Nature.

18" of snow over last few days, and having to work back to back 12hr night shifts.... only to be greeted each morning to having to spend 2hrs unearthing my driveway, and property, is becoming exhausting.

Enough already. Where is Spring....???

SHOdded

Man, that's ROUGH!  Although I do not like drowning in rain, at least I don't have to shovel it off ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

hawkeye93

Speaking of snow, I did purchase a new SHO this year, exclusively for winter use.

Sent from my OnePlus 5 using Tapatalk

2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

StealBlueSho

Soooo... when it comes to brass tacks does the secondaries open?!!

hawkeye93

No secondaries, just a single-barrel carb, but it'll launch snow & ice across the street if I'm so inclined.  There is an EFI version, but the reviews were not great, so I opted for the carbureted version.
2015 Ford Taurus SHO PP 12.219@112.84
PPE catless DP, Gearhead IC, SP-534, Reische 170, 3 bar, hybrid meth system, tunes from Unleashed, Livernois, Brew City Boost & AJP

1965 Ford Mustang Convertible 289 4V/T5Z/3.55
1955 Ford Fairlane Club Sedan 272 4V/Fordomatic

StealBlueSho

StealBlueSho

Quote from: bpd1151 on February 11, 2018, 04:59:02 PM
My random thought for the day...... ?

I'm growing tired of Mother Nature.

18" of snow over last few days, and having to work back to back 12hr night shifts.... only to be greeted each morning to having to spend 2hrs unearthing my driveway, and property, is becoming exhausting.

Enough already. Where is Spring....???

65F here in VA .... just sayin....

ZSHO

HOT! PCM & More! ! Brand New video from (FTM) on Save Money Using a Junkyard Engine Control Module: DON'T LET YOUR DEALER TELL YOU IT CAN'T BE DONE! Z
http://youtu.be/Hhk7Wg0i3KE

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on February 12, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
HOT! PCM & More! ! Brand New video from (FTM) on Save Money Using a Junkyard Engine Control Module: DON'T LET YOUR DEALER TELL YOU IT CAN'T BE DONE! Z
When I glanced at the recent topics I thought you were peddling stolen PCMs, lol...

ZSHO

Quote from: FoMoCoSHO on February 12, 2018, 11:37:11 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on February 12, 2018, 02:52:57 PM
When I glanced at the recent topics I thought you were peddling stolen PCMs, lol...
It does seem that way! Lol!  But turned my life around for the Good!  Z   :)

Macgyver

PCP / PCM same thing. They make you go faster. LOL

lamrith

Quote from: Macgyver on February 13, 2018, 05:48:38 PM
PCP / PCM same thing. They make you go faster. LOL
Don't forget Meth.
'13 Sho PP, SCT x4, AJP 92-Octane rev6 (14psi&20spark) NGK 6510, 3Bar, K&N CAI, PPE Catted DP, Dynomax Axleback, 20*9.5 Voxx Lago w/ 275/40-20 GMAX AS-05.