• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StealBlueSho

I will not be giving me SHO back... they can go pound sand...

bpd1151

Agreed!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

I Don't mind if they compensate me with a Brand spankin new SHO in RED of course! Lol. Z  :D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on April 29, 2019, 10:43:38 AM
I Don't mind if they compensate me with a Brand spankin new SHO in RED of course! Lol. Z

Hmm maybe if they pay as well to swap over all your performance parts? You have quite a bit invested into yours...

SM105K

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on April 29, 2019, 10:46:41 AM
I Don't mind if they compensate me with a Brand spankin new SHO in RED of course! Lol. Z

Hmm maybe if they pay as well to swap over all your performance parts? You have quite a bit invested into yours...

Come on now Z, they aren't VW!
"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSHO on April 29, 2019, 10:46:41 AM

True indeed! Mods are documented with receipts and all!
August will be 6 years with 64K on the OD! Dunno! Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

To the ^^^ So many Good memories with the Redhead and still have the Original Key Fob untouched and Vehicle Build certificate etc as memorabilia and a Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph last Fall! She's a Keeper! Z   :)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

sholxgt

FWIW, I went from beating any "EPA" fuel economy rating in the '80's-'00's to being lucky to be able to achieve the rated fuel economy.  I think all manufacture's have been basically stretching the truth since 2010 or so.  As a family, we've owned a bunch of stuff so I truly think it's all brands.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

MiWiAu

Swapped out my winter wheels today and noticed something peculiar. Is it just me, or is one pipe lower than it should be?

I don't remember there being that much "flex" in the flex pipe to the front cat...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 04, 2019, 03:10:19 PM
Swapped out my winter wheels today and noticed something peculiar. Is it just me, or is one pipe lower than it should be?

I don't remember there being that much "flex" in the flex pipe to the front cat...

It could be the Rubber Insulator which holds the Flex pipe in place! Z

https://fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-insulator-rubber_5f9z-5f262-aa.html?Make=Ford&Model=Explorer&Year=2013&Submodel=&Filter=(30275)

MiWiAu

Quote from: ZSHO on May 04, 2019, 04:14:08 PM
Quote from: MiWiAu on May 04, 2019, 03:10:19 PM

It could be the Rubber Insulator which holds the Flex pipe in place! Z

https://fordpartsgiant.com/parts/ford-insulator-rubber_5f9z-5f262-aa.html?Make=Ford&Model=Explorer&Year=2013&Submodel=&Filter=(30275)

I'm hoping this is just another dealer screw up from when they pulled my engine for the timing chain replacement. I'll try to loosen everything up and re-clock the pipe to see if I can get it straight before buying additional parts.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

2013 XSport

MiWiAu

Luckily, I was able to just loosen the flange bolts at the cat, lift the pipe into place, and retighten the flange. Seems to be correct now. Glad I caught it before ripping. It off on a curb. :) #attentiontodetail

2013 XSport

ZSHO

Quote from: MiWiAu on May 04, 2019, 04:38:56 PM
Luckily, I was able to just loosen the flange bolts at the cat, lift the pipe into place, and retighten the flange. Seems to be correct now. Glad I caught it before ripping. It off on a curb. :) #attentiontodetail

It sounds like the Bolts were recently removed by the dealer! Mine were a Pita to remove! Glad you caught it in time. Z   :)