• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

New Video from Brian (FTM) on F150 09-14 Rear window inoperative.
The most common and easy Fix.  Z  :)
New Slider switch for the F150 below...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004A2EKDM/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&psc=1&linkCode=sl1&tag=fordt-20&linkId=7c05048e7fdd5526e1ada69d91ccaa8a&language=en_US

https://youtu.be/Qz5fS7x65h4

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

ZSHO

I might be heading out to LMS once again prior to Spring for an updated Dyno Tune to see where Red is @  plus install a new Alky pump prior to the 2 year DPM custom install was performed. Z

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 02, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
Not a bad price for a bunch of stuff!

https://www.livernoismotorsports.com/product/LPP999101
Something like this! Lol. Its a nice quality piece for sure. LMS gave me one upon my DPM Install which included 2 additional windshield banners which one I gave to Brian (Bamsho). Z  :)

StealBlueSho

I need a windshield banner...

Does it stay above the AS1 line? Otherwise it will fail inspection here in VA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 02, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

Its roughly 4 inches wide IIRC! LMS gave me 2 banners which one they installed on my SHO and the other given to Brian (Bamsho),sorry.  Z

StealBlueSho

Quote from: ZSHO on December 02, 2018, 12:09:04 PM
Quote from: StealBlueSho on December 02, 2018, 11:07:01 AM

Its roughly 4 inches wide IIRC! LMS gave me 2 banners which one they installed on my SHO and the other given to Brian (Bamsho),sorry.  Z

I wasn't saying I wanted your extra lol! I was just saying I need one.

Thanks for the picture... looks like a good stocking stuffer ;-)

ZSHO

I purchased an Uniden R3 radar detector through Amazon prime through an authorized dealer back on 4/18 and was having intermittent power off issues which was a bit troublesome...
I recently tried to return the radar and to my surprise they accepted the return request and today was approved,credited for the amount of $324.25 off the list price!
I'm Glad Amazon made good on there end. Z  :)

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on December 04, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
I purchased an Uniden R3 radar detector through Amazon prime back on 4/18 and was having intermittent power off issues which was a bit troublesome...
I recently tried to return the radar and to my surprise they accepted the return request and today was approved for the amount of $324.25 off the list price! Not to shabby IMO and Glad Amazon made good on there end. Z  :)
I have the same radar but I haven't had any issues hopefully it stays that way.
Where is yours mounted?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

ZSHO

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on December 04, 2018, 06:07:51 PM
I purchased an Uniden R3 radar detector through Amazon prime back on 4/18 and was having intermittent power off issues which was a bit troublesome...
I recently tried to return the radar and to my surprise they accepted the return request and today was approved for the amount of $324.25 off the list price! Not to shabby IMO and Glad Amazon made good on there end. Z  :)
Where is yours mounted?

I used a Bussmann BP/HHH ATM Add-A-Fuse and a 5amp orange ATM mini used SLOT #31 under the drivers side fuse compartment .Z

BoostfoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on December 04, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
Where is yours mounted?

I used a Bussmann BP/HHH ATM Add-A-Fuse and a 5amp orange ATM mini used SLOT #31 under the drivers side fuse compartment .Z
Nice, I tapped into the rear view mirror and used a mirror mount. It's a great radar definitely works really well

AJPTurbo FTW
2015 SHO PP
Air raid intake, 3bar, OBX catless downpipes, 160tstat 2. Electric exhaust cutouts, MSD ignition coil, hot pipes with Tial BOV, AJP Turbo wastegate regulator mod.
For now...
Pending install. Snow stage

StealBlueSho

Radar Detectors are illegal in the Great Commonwealth of Virginia.. I got pulled over once because a cop thought my Sirius radio was a radar detector...

ZSHO

Quote from: BoostfoSHO on December 04, 2018, 06:19:42 PM
Quote from: ZSHO on December 04, 2018, 06:14:08 PM
Where is yours mounted?

Nice, I tapped into the rear view mirror and used a mirror mount. It's a great radar definitely works really well

Nice radar indeed! I just updated to the latest firmware version 1.46 which seems like a significant improvement! Fingers crossed for ya.  Z

ZSHO

New NGK Ruthenium HX Spark plugs released and says its new high ignitability NGK Ruthenium HX plug guarantees maximum combustion efficiency to ensure the most complete fuel burn, a quicker throttle response, smoother idle and better cold start. Z

"Utilizing patented precious-metal Ruthenium technology, the new NGK Ruthenium HX offers higher ignitability, enhanced oxidation resistance and increased durability for today's modern engines...

Due to the metal composition and specialized tip designs, NGK Ruthenium HX offers the highest performance and life expectancy of any NGK spark plug on the market, according to the company. It achieves this by combining two advanced tip designs: double fine electrode (DFE) and projected square platinum electrode (PSPE). DFE is intended for non-turbo applications, and PSPE is intended for turbo applications.

http://www.counterman.com/ngk-introduces-high-ignitability-ruthenium-hx-spark-plugs-adds-technical-sensors/

$8.35 ea @ www.rockauto.com 

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/ford,2013,taurus,3.5l+v6+turbocharged,1503823,ignition,spark+plug,7212