• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

I have and pay for Sirius/XM radio. I drive enough to justify the expense. I thought I would pass on this news................................

Free sampling over travel holiday.  If you car is satellite radio equipped but you are not a current subscriber,now, through Nov 27 (Mon after Thanksgiving your satellite service will work for FREE up to 100 channels.
Should be as simple as just hitting the satellite button on your radio. No need to call or set anything up just hit the button and enjoy.

So, if you are heading "over the hill and through the woods" this holiday Season you have some FREE entertainment coming along with FREE TRAVEL LINK. Enjoy the Season . Z   :)

https://www.siriusxm.com/travellink/services

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

Good sale...

http://www.shelbystore.com/product-p/venicesb95set.htm

What's the chances a 9.5" wheel with 275/40 could fit in the front?

Looking at this...
http://www.willtheyfit.com/index.php?width=245&aspect=45&diameter=20&wheelwidth=8&offset=39&width2=275&aspect2=40&wheel_size=20&wheel_width=9-5&offset2=40

makes me think there's a chance.  The extra width is fairly split between inside and out.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

ZSHO

I'm still on the Quest for a 2nd vehicle and found this 16 Ford Flex for sale @ a Ford Dealer for roughly 30k with 3,430 miles on the clock!
There is a good chance i could snatch it for 28K AFAIK!

The only issue found it did have two previous owners!
Thoughts,opinions greatly appreciated.  Z

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=WIMtetzPgDQxCVdTH49kJ5Tiiw3fdUBAyahhcnBjubuxoBk3HdDaFTDVyvsu2VJfcANTd9oUb%2F48C%2Bw7Wkwx8jGk%2FK1%2F66EIVNlsExuBGF2M%2FaJBXFDB7mgkoFX42b4kO%2FoOtKsHAbwAbnQZMXCDJVFQUhKRnbMG3iWwqxdYFJs%3D

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

sholxgt

I like the color.  The two owners in 1 year is unusual, but maybe not unheard of.
Current - 2019 F150 Platinum FX4 3.5 EB
Formerly -2013 MKS Ecoboost Premium
PPE Catted DP's, 170 Reische TS, K&N Drop In, AJP Tune only at track - 12.87@106

SHOdded

Very nice.  Dark Blue Metallic?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: ZSHO on November 30, 2017, 06:19:13 PM
I'm still on the Quest for a 2nd vehicle and found this 16 Ford Flex for sale @ a Ford Dealer for roughly 30k with 3,430 miles on the clock!
There is a good chance i could snatch it for 28K AFAIK!

The only issue found it did have two previous owners!
Thoughts,opinions greatly appreciated.  Z

http://www.windowsticker.forddirect.com/windowsticker.pdf?token=WIMtetzPgDQxCVdTH49kJ5Tiiw3fdUBAyahhcnBjubuxoBk3HdDaFTDVyvsu2VJfcANTd9oUb%2F48C%2Bw7Wkwx8jGk%2FK1%2F66EIVNlsExuBGF2M%2FaJBXFDB7mgkoFX42b4kO%2FoOtKsHAbwAbnQZMXCDJVFQUhKRnbMG3iWwqxdYFJs%3D

IDK Z, when I had a non ECO Taurus rental I wanted to roll down the window and choke myself in it.

It had no soul.

ZSHO

Its that time of year again for my annual emissions testing which expired midnight!
So far so good!!!  :)  reverted back to stock tune and turned off the METH which was utterly painful! Lol.

I have driven roughly 47 miles and based on Torque-Pro the I/M Readiness still showing 2 monitors are still incomplete and not in the readiness state!
I will keep you updated on the end results.  Z

(Catalyst Incomplete)
(Evap Incomplete)

StealBlueSho

Flex looks nice.. but as FoMoCoSHO aptly put it when its missing the two tiny turbos..."It has no soul".. and a purple flex looks like a giant rolling grape... IMHO...

ZSHO

Thanks FoMoCo and SBS!  I guess being busy and all didn't realize the missing link (snails) Thanks though.  Z

ZSHO

I have a couple of Ecoboost Performance Forums Decals left on hand for Free!
LMK and will have them mailed out ASAP! Thanks.  Z  :)

Colorado-SHOBro

Quote from: ZSHO on December 03, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

id love one z! shall i just pm ya my address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
11' SHO Tuxedo Metallic black-non PP | Highly sophisticated high altitude custom AJP Turbo E30 3Bar tune w/Wastegate mod | Cat'd ceramic PPE downpipes |170 stat| SP542 plugs .028 | PP trans cooler | H&R springs | RX catch can

12.8@108 @ 6,000ft DA.

ZSHO

Quote from: Colorado-SHOBro on December 03, 2017, 11:29:37 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on December 03, 2017, 10:44:25 AM

id love one z! shall i just pm ya my address?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Send me a Pm with your Info! Just hate typing on my phone.  LOL. Enjoy. Z  :)

ZSHO

I received the new Shell Gold rewards card which saves you 5 cents per gallon.  Z   :)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

StealBlueSho

Moved my racing helmet from the trunk to the garage... no need to carry it around for that "last minute trip" to the track.... until next year..