• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Forum update!

Started by Admin, December 12, 2020, 08:40:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

First and foremost I greatly appreciate everyone who actively contributes to the forum.

There are a couple of you who have reoccurring donations to the forum. I have reached out to them kindly asking them to stop.

There has been a significant increase in people joining and active hits per day since the site has been updated. The site generates enough revenue that it is self sustaining at this point!

Again thank you for everyone who actively participates and helps make the EBPF community great!

Macgyver

Thats amazing !!!

Thanks for taking it over and doing all the real work !!!

Admin

Quote from: Macgyver on December 12, 2020, 09:13:52 PM
Thats amazing !!!

Thanks for taking it over and doing all the real work !!!

It's you and the members I am thanking for keeping it alive. It's easy to pay a bill, much harder to keep these boards going.

Chris_Flex

Quote from: Admin on December 12, 2020, 08:40:04 PM
First and foremost I greatly appreciate everyone who actively contributes to the forum.

There are a couple of you who have reoccurring donations to the forum. I have reached out to them kindly asking them to stop.

There has been a significant increase in people joining and active hits per day since the site has been updated. The site generates enough revenue that it is self sustaining at this point!

Again thank you for everyone who actively participates and helps make the EBPF community great!
Great to hear!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2013 Ford Flex Ecoboost
BC Coilovers
Trans mounts
Unleashed e30 Tune