• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Random thoughts for the day

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 26, 2013, 09:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Post up whatever random things that are going on with you, pictures, car stuff whatever.
My random thought for the day, must fix boost leaks and get dual in tank fuel pumps finalized!!!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

EcoBrick Bob

Waiting on another severe thunderstorm.  Need to raise the dock because of lake level rising. 

Waiting on parts to fix G8.  AAMCO determined Flex Plate bolts to crank were loose and Flex Plate needs replacing.

May go to VFW for $1. beer for happy hour.
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

Waiting for more storms here.  Anxious to get on the road today and see how the TPMS does.

FaSSt9602

Wishing for a rainstorm here...115 by Friday is not looking like fun...
2010 EB Flex Limited Dark Ink Blue Metallic/White Suede two tone

Sadly it is the wife's car, so I can't go too crazy on it...just a simple tune for now.

SHOdded

Hoping there's no truth to the idea that a tsunami hit the East Coast causing the rainy weather ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

I bought one of these yesterday!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/400482546567?item=400482546567&viewitem=&sspagename=ADME:L:OU:US:3160&vxp=mtr

It's on it's way, just in time because I talked to Andy@Squash Performance and he's going to send out a new billet "hat" for me to try in place of the stock fuel pump, if that fits then he'll make my setup SOON!!!
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Scott13SHO

I got a laugh out of this one today on Facebook (and it helps I own verison of each car ;))

Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

EcoBrick Bob

I finally broke down and washed the Brick.  Front wheels were so bad from Stop Tech brake pads, that I didn't recognize them clean!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

mjhpadi

Watching and waiting for more thunderstorms...this weather has raised water levels so there's no diving going on and the weather won't allow for detailing the car....ahh, but it's still better then 20 degrees, windy, and snow!
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

DJE624

It has finally been nice out here.  The last report showed pretty good weather through the weekend.  You usually get your weather the day after us so, keep your chin up.  It's coming!

mjhpadi

Right now were getting a front coming from the south, and it's supposed to rain every day through the week=end.  We are under flash flood watch and some counties have already experienced flooding.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)

Scott13SHO

Quote from: mjhpadi on July 01, 2013, 02:28:42 PM
Right now were getting a front coming from the south, and it's supposed to rain every day through the week=end.  We are under flash flood watch and some counties have already experienced flooding.

Your dealing with that crap too? We had flooding about 5 minutes from where I live at over the weekend, while I was in Jersey for a wedding. They even had a funnel cloud touch down near Elkton, MD!
Ruby Red 2013 Ford Taurus SHO with Performance Package,Airaid CAI, MGP Red Caliper covers, LMS 93 Tune, Custom A-pillar Gauge pod with Aeroforce Interceptor Gauges, LED Interior and Exterior lights

mjhpadi

Yes, we've been lucky (so far) most of the worst has went either east or west of us.  I know that Philadelphia and Jersey look like they are getting it and also to our northwest has some heavy weather.

PopolZ

Got the plasti dip done on my SHO but I now have blisters on 2 fingers because I was rubbing down the overspray off the paint. I also had plain to finish a bit of painting in the house but with them stupid blisters i might have to wait a couple of days.
2010 Ford Taurus SHO, non-PP, Steel Blue #243 of 301 - Custom tune by Torrie@Unleashed, PPE non-catted downpipes, custom 3rd cat & resonator delete, water/meth injection, HKS SSQV3 BOV and Carbotech AX6 brake pads.

1991 Nissan Skyline GTR, Pearl Black Metallic - a few goodies

Darkside

Waiting for the call from Stainless Works telling me my Sho is complete.  Its been too long since I've driven her.
2013 Sho- Livernois tune, cai, stat, H&R springs, Stainless Works downpipes/catback

2009 G8- 447rwhp/411rwtq, Hsv Gts conversion
2006 Jeep Srt8
2003 Mustang Saleen Vert