• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NE SHO

Started by C42go, April 03, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

To be this upset and attack in such a matter just isn't needed IMO.

I could see if it was a long delay of some sort, but this is just a couple days...within agreements terms regardless of what was said.

Could the communication have been better....probably on BOTH sides.

Life happens

To think you're not going to get blowback from many people that have much respect for this gentleman is quite naive.

The more you rant, the less credible your story comes off.

I say refund the money...part ways....call it over. Find part elsewhere that'll ship it instantly.

I just bought gaskets for downpipe install from Tasca. Paid my money with it being stated they were in stock...get email saying they're out and will take an extra 5-7 days. No big deal

Rich
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: C42go on April 04, 2015, 03:28:17 PM
Dude, if you feel you wish to BLOCK me from the sight that's and thats one of your options,,, well exercise it.

Long and the short as I stated earlier, I know what ebay said, I know the time from that's listed for shipping said item....

But take into account what seems to have escaped you is a simple yes or no would have sufficed when I asked the questions "are these already made and ready to be sent out"?  His answer, YES. If you pay now they will be sent out asap....

Now to your ebay remark, if you can see/read the conversation that took place at ebay that tells me a few things, 1 he's sent you the convo, 2) you're perhaps a pal of his or 3) you forgot there is 3 sides to everything..

1. His side
2. My side
3  The truth

Which one of those you overlooked I COULD CARE LESS as I don't have to take your crap just because you may or may not have the ability to block me. 

If you were a REAL man it would seem to me you would have sent a personal PM and asked the same thing you asked here in the public form.
I read nothing but the terms and conditions of the sale, and the tripe you posted here.

I have zero affiliation with NESHO, but I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him based on the accounts of the membership here.

When you bring issues like this to a public forum, expect it to be aired out in public.

Once again "your mind" is letting you down.

If you want to act like a petulant child, feel free to do it elsewhere.

Thank you for letting me help you in that endeavor.

Have a nice day.

ZSHO

I quite honestly have not seen this lack of respect and courtesy in a while now and truely find it very disturbing and unprofessional to say the least,the other day someone was trying to break into my car with a screwdriver and caused some minor damage to the paint,have a 500.00 deductible and surely was not bitching about the whole ordeal,its part of life so just deal with it and just let go,had members here getting into car accidents showed far better professionalism without the b*tch ass whining,if it wasnt for the deductible would of probably gave you the money to quit the ranting and whining and to just move on.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|