• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NE SHO

Started by C42go, April 03, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C42go

FINAL RESPONSE... He's still talking about REFUNDING ME MY MONEY.. Guys it takes no longer to refund money via pay pal as it take him to write his note...

I guess it goes without saying, I HAVE NO REFUND and I sure as hell don't want the junk he's spending time slapping together in an effort to keep said funds.......

All I can say is, FUTURE BUYERS BEWARE... BE VERY AWARE.  Like you, I have NO PROBLEM sharing my messages exchanged thru ebay with ANYONE who wish to see them.   

Im done responding, I trust and have faith in ebay and their buyers protection plan.   

C42go

CUT/PASTED FROM EBAY: Please note the time/date.... and look at todays time/date..... ie; im on EST.

To: dlanders649
Subject: General northeastsho sent a message about Taurus SHO 2010-2015 Stainless Steel Resonator delete pipe #161655826453
Sent Date: Apr-03-15 03:03:34 PDT

Dear dlanders649,

No problem. I ll be home in about 6 hrs and I ll glady refund your money.

- northeastsho

FracaSHO

You purchase an item from a "private seller" through eBay and you expect the same service you'd receive from a large company with a warehouse full of stock and a small army of employees to pack and ship orders?  NE SHO obviously isn't getting rich off selling items on eBay and if he did in fact have a note stating items will ship in 3 to 5 business days, that means it would have shipped by the 6th.  Today is the 4th, not the 5th btw.  You can't expect to get caviar when you shop at Aldi.

I am stating my opinion based on the fact that it was clearly stated in the ad that item would ship in "3 to 5 business days." If that's not the case I fully retract my statement.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

bpd1151

Kirk has been a long standing pillar of the SHO Community for many Generation's of it's various iterations.

If Kirk says he'll do something. He does. Plain and simple.

From planning, to coordinating, fabricating unique items, and being an all around stand up person who'd help out any SHO member regardless of the circumstance, Kirk is it.

The OP's dooms day warning was clearly communicated in his opening post, anything thereafter should've been kept in private. Especially if the OP's confident in the eBay Protection Policies laid forth.

This whole nonsense reminds me of Anthrax' anthem "Caught In A Mosh", where lead singer Joey Belladonna belts out (among other lines applicable to this silliness).....

"Think. Think before you speak. Or suffer, for your words. Learn! To give respect that others, give to you".

https://youtu.be/zlLn0UicWrM

SHOdded

Looking at the listing, I see this:

Item location:
Spencer, Massachusetts, United States

Ships to:
United States and many other countries |  See details   

Delivery:
Estimated within 6-9 business days - (That means possibly 8-13 calendar days)
Includes 5 business days handling time after receipt of cleared payment. - (That means possibly 5-7 calendar days)

"I make these to order and I am always busy, so it might take a week or two to get to you"
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

C42go

Listen, I could care less how good a sales person he was.. The vital info you are missing I CAN GLADLY EMAIL TO YOU.  That info is as follows:

1. I contacted him prior to my purchase (can post it here if you wish) and ask, DO YOU HAVE THESE MADE AND READY TO SHIP?  his answer...YES.

2. I paid for the item instantly, so in my mind (call me crazy) your word that these are MADE AND already set to be shipped over rides your 5-6 days shipping listed with ebay. Now if you had said THESE HAVE TO BE MADE TO ORDER, then fine I WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE THE PURCHASE.

3. IF YOU CANT OR DONT wish to send them out in a timely fashion, KEEP YOUR WORD AND REFUND me  as promised and we both move on.

Now, you've stated your case WHOM EVER YOU MAY BE and ive stated mine. Hard fact is, the guy cut communication, did not send item nor did he issue a refund... Now, if you'd LIKE TO REFUND ME ON HIS BEHALF im cool with that. 

SHOdded

He did say "I make these to order" in the listing ... but I can see your point.

EDIT:  I still think he is within his EBay listing's shipping timeframe.  Even if they are ready to ship (meaning made AND/OR packaged), they still have to get to the shipper (UPS/FedEx/etc.). 
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

C42go

I GIVE UP.......  What you guys are failing to understand is the following..

I read his ad, ive been a ebay user for over 12 years...  Hence the reason I CONTACTED HIM PRIOR TO PURCHASE, to find out is these had to be made or IF THEY WERE ALREADY DONE?... In short, clearly he lied to get paid.

His words (not mine) I have them already made (look at his note he posted here) and I will ship it out AS SOON AS YOU PAY.  (this is not something im making up, but can PROVE)

Regardless of his 5-6 day delay, If u tell me they are READY to be shipped is it UN-REASONABLE to assume 24-48 hours is time enough to visit UPS? 

I say this to you,, FOR EVERY MAN OUT OF BUSINESS THERE IS USUALLY a reason for it.......that can be linked back to him MIS-HANDLING his business.

FoMoCoSHO

C42, I strongly suggest you tone it down immediately.

Of your 16 posts on this forum 14 of them have been personal attacks against NESHO and his product.

Instead of using the forum as a mean to reach out to its members and help mediate your situation, you used our forum to personally attack a fellow member of our community.

I see you continued the attack on EBAY.

The terms were clearly posted on the listing. You started in on him here before the agreement had been breached.

Just because your mind says it should be a certain way doesn't mean it is.

Here is a newsflash...your mind doesn't override the contract you agreed to when you click the buy button.

You didn't even allow him to breach the terms of the contract before you started attacking him.

Now you are getting hostile with our members which I am not going to put up with.

I suggest you take a deep breath before continuing down this path, and that goes for some other folks chiming in on this thread.

BiGMaC

Quote from: C42go on April 04, 2015, 01:50:49 PM
I GIVE UP.......  What you guys are failing to understand is the following..

I read his ad, ive been a ebay user for over 12 years...  Hence the reason I CONTACTED HIM PRIOR TO PURCHASE, to find out is these had to be made or IF THEY WERE ALREADY DONE?... In short, clearly he lied to get paid.

His words (not mine) I have them already made (look at his note he posted here) and I will ship it out AS SOON AS YOU PAY.  (this is not something im making up, but can PROVE)

Regardless of his 5-6 day delay, If u tell me they are READY to be shipped is it UN-REASONABLE to assume 24-48 hours is time enough to visit UPS? 

I say this to you,, FOR EVERY MAN OUT OF BUSINESS THERE IS USUALLY a reason for it.......that can be linked back to him MIS-HANDLING his business.

Understood... Terrible situation... appreciate the heads up.  To try and fix it I'd suggest you see if eBay or PayPal offered you buyers security and file a complaint to get your $ back....I've had good luk with them in the couple of bad deals I've made there in the last 12 or so years.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOdded

Nope, not failing to understand, not by a mile.  Simply trying to look at it from different angles as a neutral third party to this situation, seeing if I can make sense of it.  Clearly, there has been some miscommunication somewhere between customer & vendor, and I hope a mutually agreeable outcome can be reached.  EBay and what happens on EBay are not unknown to me, and usually it works out for the customer IME.

What I don't know, for example, is if he told you he is a trucker (earlier than the post in this thread, when you contacted prior to purchase), but those guys are on the road for days at a time.  So that 5 business days, I am assuming, is to allow for those times when the purchase is final, and he is not able to ship right away due to not being at the item's location.  Just guessing.

Mac98SHO

Wow,  I am sorry you had issues ordering from NESHO.  I can honestly say that i ordered and received mine in the time stated and the part was easy to install.  The  item is hand made and the workmanship is great.  I can not speak for my other two friends that order the same item, but they have not complained to me about time of delivery or quality or fit of part. So I am guessing they are happy also.
2013 SHO w/Performance Package (Tuxedo Black)
Air Raid Intake
X-pipe with Stock Mufflers
X4 SCT w/Unleashed Tunes

FracaSHO

Has it escaped everyone that Mike (bpd) attached an Anthrax video and made it relevant to the conversation?  Just curious.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

SHOnUup

Quote from: FracaSHO on April 04, 2015, 02:54:27 PM
Has it escaped everyone that Mike (bpd) attached an Anthrax video and made it relevant to the conversation?  Just curious.
No, it was a very nice touch...lol

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

C42go

Dude, if you feel you wish to BLOCK me from the sight that's and thats one of your options,,, well exercise it.

Long and the short as I stated earlier, I know what ebay said, I know the time from that's listed for shipping said item....

But take into account what seems to have escaped you is a simple yes or no would have sufficed when I asked the questions "are these already made and ready to be sent out"?  His answer, YES. If you pay now they will be sent out asap....

Now to your ebay remark, if you can see/read the conversation that took place at ebay that tells me a few things, 1 he's sent you the convo, 2) you're perhaps a pal of his or 3) you forgot there is 3 sides to everything..

1. His side
2. My side
3  The truth

Which one of those you overlooked I COULD CARE LESS as I don't have to take your crap just because you may or may not have the ability to block me. 

If you were a REAL man it would seem to me you would have sent a personal PM and asked the same thing you asked here in the public form.