• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

NE SHO

Started by C42go, April 03, 2015, 01:09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

C42go

Has anyone here had any dealing with NE SHO or the guy from there who's selling the X pipes for the 2010+ SHO?

If you have NOT then beware.... as I have.  He had 2 of them listed with ebay, I purchased one.  I PAID INSTANTLY with Pay Pal and was told item was already made, just waiting to be shipped out....

4 days later, my item has NOT BEEN SHIPPED, NO TRACKING NUMBER and for sure NO DAMN REFUND.  Ive gotten over 8 messages for the guy with many different reasons for NOT shipping... And lets face it, if you're selling an item on ebay there is (in my mind) NO GOOD REASON FOR TAKING 4 DAYS TO SHIP AFTER ITEM HAS BEEN PAID FOR.

So, don't mean to yell but if you have not purchased anything from this guy then id suggest you DONT.

Guys name is Kirk Doucette.... 

SHOdded

I didn't think NESHO was operating any more.  The EBay ads were probably for closeout/inventory clearance reasons.  It does take a while to get in touch with him, I hope he responds/ships the product out to you soon!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

bpd1151

He closed his business after finalizing a divorce and some very serious, personal issues that affected his children.

Won't go into details on the latter.

C42go

So, what's he doing now just PRETENDING TO HAVE PRODUCTS to cheat individuals out of their cash?

AJP turbo

Well too bad for him...then he shouldn't be trying to sell things on eBay for extra cash...he needs to handle his business. I'd file a report with eBay ...boo hoo u won't get any sympathy from me for a divorce..he made his bed
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

IHeartGroceries

I agree, there's no excuse.
Do what you need to rectify the situation, in a timely manor, OP. There's recourse without being cutthroat as well.

My opinion on the matter has never been the same since 2008, after losing out on nearly 900 bucks for a custom turbo manifold that never came.

Don't attempt to do business if you can't manage it, or any of the curveballs which might come your way.
2013 SHO PP

C42go

I filed a complaint with ebay.  They told me the funds I paid via Pay Pal had been put on hold and he cant access it.  Once the item arrives, if it does arrive... Accept it, then contact them.

Once I show a tracking number that I sent it back they will REFUND me my cash...

I cant account for what has taken place in his life, but I paid for the item instantly with pay pal, it SHOULD NOT TAKE 5 days after payment to mail anything and to boot, he's stop responding....

All I can say is KEEP MY CASE IN MIND if you come across him selling something...

AJP turbo

It's one thing to not ship timely but when they stop responding that takes it to another level...Not only are they screwing you but then rubbing it in your face because they know you are powerless....Might seem extreme but if I didn't have a lot to lose I'd choke someone til they stopped breathing and sleep like a baby at night...They could keep my money it would be worth watching their eyes bug out as they take their last breath
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

SHOdded

Alrighty then.  Stress Management courses for everyone!!!  Let's keep things civil and in check please :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

C42go

Well, it just leaves you feeling raw when the other person CLEARLY had done something wrong and to take it a step further.....they stop responding.

It clearly says to me, none of the reason you gave for late shipping was valid..........If so, why not simply say "im sorry, I dropped the ball. Your item is in mail or here is a refund". ?

All I got from this clown so far is "I was busy, ill ship it soon. Ill toss in a NESHO ball cap"..... LOL to which I said, WHY WOULD I WEAR A CAP ADVERTISING YOUR BAD BUSINESS?   

There is something to give thanks for here and that is, I bought it thru ebay and not thru him placing it here.  At least ebay have put a hold on the funds and told me the future steps to get my money back...

SHOdded

You have every right to be aggravated, C42go, this transaction could have gone a lot smoother.  However, my comment was not in response to you specifically.  Some degree of restraint is required when one expresses oneself in public.  This particular instance was no better than a case of road rage.

C42go

Clearly understood....  I apologize for myself and on behalf of the other message which you refer too.

I don't think any harm was meant but all the same I see, agree and understand your point.....

NESHO

Please let me correct a few things..

A. he missed the auction by roughly 2 hrs, the one that did win was shipped on Saturday. but by the time I received his payment after a second chance offer it was too late. I cant ship on Sunday..

B. I admit I was unable to get shipped on Monday as I also drive truck and have been on the road until late wednesday..   

Now for the good stuff.. On Wednesday he sent me a message thru ebay asking about tracking, I responded and explained that I was on the road and would be able to get it out first thing on Thursday, he said it was bad business and I shouldn't be in Business..  this is 3 business days after auction close, I had it listed at 3-5....   He kept saying for lack of better words (shitty) things to me, well for those that do know me, I dont like that so I would respond back to his comments acutally in a nice manner and he just continued bashing me.. I even offered a hat for free and he said " why do I want a f***king hAT FROM A BAD BUSINESS. and just kept going..   I even said had a good day   LOL..   for those that know me know how had that was..

To ebay.. He has asked for a refund.. he also said the item doesn't fit. Ebay or Paypal has not held my money because he has not corrected this.. Again ill glady refund his money but he will not get away with listing the reason as that.. Again I failed to ship the second I woke up on Monday, but would have shipped on Thursday and have been within 3-5 business days.  but I guess its not good enough to follow the rules.

Ive done some research on this guy after the 20 or so messages in one day telling me Im a bad man.. He has done similar in the zx-12or14  and 300zx forums.

Mr Benton, go fix your complaint thru ebay. and next time you order something that says 3-5 Business days and its not there on the 3rd day  dont freak out, dont TRY to flame someone that is actually responding to you each time you have to whine about something that is clearly within the limits of the auction.  Now because of the way you act, you have no pipe and no money..  Things did not quite work out the way you wanted I guess.

My apologies to Forum Members to even have to read this crap, but this guy is unreal and if you want to read some of the demeaning things he said to me Ill send them to you. and to my friends that brought this to my attention, I thank you.  Ill respect this forum now and not respond to any more of his whining..

thanks . Kirk Doucette

NESHO

While sitting here, I thought abit more, I was wrong.  It was the beginning of the 4th business day that he started his complaining.  Mike must have been confused about the "ships in 3-5 business days" Part.
Would have been mailed Friday, receiving today.  My apologies,,

C42go

Let me sum things up very SIMPLE FOR YOU.... Item was paid for on the 30th of last month, prior to paying you said YOU HAD IT READY TO BE SHIPPED....

Today is the 5th and STILL NO SO MUCH AS A TRACKING NUMBER.   So, guys draw your own conclusions... Its strange you stop responding via Ebay, but say no more... Your funds I paid has been placed on hold and IM BEING REFUNDED.

So im done chatting with you.  When a buyer purchase from you, is it far for them to factor in your WORK SCHEDULE?  If you cant/don't ship in a timely manner,,,,,, REMOVE YOUR JUNK and if nothing else, KEEP YOUR WORD.