• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake Installed Pics **Eye Candy Thread**

Started by MDesign Performance, March 31, 2015, 08:25:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDesign Performance

Sharing pictures of the MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake sent to me by clients!

2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

Airbornemaikai

Vey nice. Where is everyone getting the carbon fiber engine cover and the front part where the grill meets the hood?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

MDesign Performance

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on March 31, 2015, 09:26:57 PM
Vey nice. Where is everyone getting the carbon fiber engine cover and the front part where the grill meets the hood?

The last pic is of my personal vehicle and the engine cover was made by me. The other photo is a members vehicle who had the engine cover and front deflector hydrodipped to match the intake.
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

mval

air:
mine is the one you need sunglasses to look at, ie, the bright red. found a local shop from all the car shows that i do, but i'd attend a couple local car shows & if you see some cars dipped just ask. nothing more than show cars guys & gals like to do is brag & more than happy to pass on info. put i'd look local first. engine cover could be sent but fascia ups would probably damage it.
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen

Airbornemaikai

Thanks for the replies. Both look clean! I'll check around locally, it's amazing how much more people will look at your car/compliment you for just a little color or something carbon fiber under the hood.

2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

MDesign Performance

Some new eye candy for all the forum members not connected to Facebook. For those of you who are, check us out!

http://facebook.com/MDesignPerformance

2016 Explorer Sport

2013 Taurus SHO

2014 Explore Sport

2010 Taurus SHO

2013 Taurus SHO

2014 Taurus SHO

2014 Taurus SHO

2014 Explorer Sport

2013 Taurus SHO

BiGMaC

Love mine... But installed it with SS T-clamps... Think it looks better than with the hose clamps...

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

MiDiablo

We love our MDesign Performance intake on our 2016 Explorer Sport!

Although I think it would be a great upgrade like BigMac mentioned by going to the SS T-Clamps!  Might put that on my list of "to-do's" for the truck :)
-Josh Parker / MiDiabl0
www.ecobeastbillet.com
2016 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT AWD EcoBeast - 8.76 @ 78.14mph
2015 Mustang Ecoboost 2.3L Turbo - 7.32 @ 93.73mph