• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

H&R spring and camber bolts

Started by pejohnson, November 19, 2014, 08:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crash712us

Just 2. For rears only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

shotime99

i think it depends on the car.. again.. I order 2 kits then took the car in to get aligned.. we had to use one bolt on the front right strut to get it within spec.. better to have to kits handy I think for the few extra bucks it costs for the bolts.
2014 Taurus SHO w/PP and H & R spring kit

crash712us

interesting. On the 2010-12's only the rears need camber adjustments as the fronts can't be adjusted whatsoever.

2011 tuxedo black non pp, LMS stage 5, Corsa cat back, LMS down pipes, Airaid, Alky control meth injection, Megan Racing coil overs, EBC rotor&pads, Mobsteel grill, 2013 trans cooler. 403whp 417wtq 12.25 @ 110

SHOnUup

Are these the camber bolts I want?

Part # is right, but they look different than the pics of installs I've looked at. Also looks like the price went up? $46.37 now?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!