• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2011 SHO - Wasted the Pump Gear in the Transmission

Started by irondoor19, March 11, 2019, 11:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

irondoor19

So here were are again, the engine was coming out (under warranty) and the dealer found
Converter front and rear bearings bad (rear was completely Gone) front pic was in my last post
SO low and behold my regular Mech. is now working at the dealership (and on my Pile). He split
the transmission and the drive gear for the Pump is cracked in half and missing 2 teeth.
I told him: are you sure you did not damage all the above when you put it back together the
First time?.. His response: this was done because you drive like a DEMON, and you most likely
did this on the street, with the first motor (there trans guy says that i indeed did the damage). So they were attempting to look at rebuilding it, and just the internals would be more than a new tranny. New Ford Transmission 3200.00 Approx. So I Called XP last week (no response) he called them (they called right back) 1995.00, 160 to ship each way (core has to go back) 700.00 Core. so thro another 3K at it. While we were at it (new GearHead Intercooler went in). 3 year Transferable warranty, SO lets go...Pics for everyone viewing pleasure...
2010 Lincoln MKS, BONE Stock for Now, 2014 3.7L Police, Drop IN K&N,

irondoor19

Wow, that was quick,  ground hog day all over again,
just like 2 Years AGO @ Christmas, but with a New Tranny,  ;D

irondoor19

Quote from: irondoor19 on March 14, 2019, 01:44:10 PM
Wow, that was quick,  ground hog day all over again,
just like 2 Years AGO @ Christmas, but with a New Tranny,  ;D

Looking Good, hope i can keep it together this time >:(

SM105K

"M" 2013 SHO PP | AJPTurbo E30 Tune | FS HPFP | Stock IC with Ice Water DIY Sprayer | PPE Downpipes | Custom Magnaflow Resonator | 3rd Cat Delete | Derale Upgraded Trans Cooler | Dicunzolo Gen2 Trans Mounts| EPP Noisemaker Eliminator | MSD Coil Over Plugs | SP-542's | UPR Dual Valve Catch Can | K&N Drop In | Power Stop Slotted and Drilled Rotors with Stock PP Pads | H&R Springs  | AVS Flush Deflector | 802SHO Custom Splitter | Duraflex Chin Spoiler | Curva Concept C7's | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber | 411 HP and 546 TQ |

"The Fukus" 2013 Focus ST | Boomba BOV | FSWerks Short Shifter | Power Stop Brakes | Continental DWS06 Extreme Contact Rubber |