• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

My Sync Wallpapers

Started by malfuncion, November 28, 2014, 12:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malfuncion

Hello all! I got slightly frustrated last night that there aren't really any SHO related backgrounds for our "my sync". LOTS of cobra and pony backgrounds, none for SHO. I decided to take some time to change that :)

I started with searching for our SHO logo- which is really hard to find as well in a decent quality. I eventually found a blown up pic of the ecoboost trunk badge, rather nice quality and started to work. I found out that the size for the background is 800x384; strange dimensions but whatever. After fighting with my photoshop for an hour (stupid brushes), I was off to creating something. These are the outcome of that mission. Some were made for my wife- that's the "floral" displays. The mesh is what I'll probably go with. Please note that these have yet to be uploaded and I do not know *exactly* how they look.. but that should change in about 10 minutes. Bad thing is I have no mobile at the moment and won't be able to upload pics of it in action.

Finally, please note that I have included the PSD file for others to take this on, design their own and carry on the thread. If anyone wants to make some suggestions, I can definitely modify some of the pics. Suggestions? Opinions?

**Edit: Added link -
PSD File located on my drop box: https://www.dropbox.com/s/sny7ccqbsv336y2/sync_wallpaper.psd?dl=0

Zip of all the Pics from both posts: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv2ox2wvmhe63du/MySync.zip?dl=0

malfuncion

More edits.

All pictures from both posts can be downloaded: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mv2ox2wvmhe63du/MySync.zip?dl=0. This also includes PSD file.

glock-coma

Great job. Thx for taking time to do this. I don't have gps in my SHO but if I did I would be all over this. 
2010 red candy metallic non PP 402B
AJPTURBO 2 BAR Tune Stock 14.1@100.3 / Tuned 12.83@107.7
K&N panel, RX OCC, Sp-534 @.30 Tint 50%F-35%R BOV bypass
1997 SHO silver frost (sold)
1990 SHO triple black 5-speed (saved my life)

malfuncion

Thanks for the feedback!

Hopefully someone else will pick up my editable file and continue creating some of these for everyone. I can easily see this being modified in to sports team's logos, family pictures and all sorts of things. All the logo layers are still included on the edit file so they can mash up any combo one can imagine.

SHOmanMike84

2013 SHO, PP, Unleashed E25 tune, 3bar, aFe panel filter, 170* thermo, PPE catted DP's, 3rd cat delete, Eibach springs, Black powder coated flower wheels.

FPO

FPO

Frozen Taurus

Can you change the backround on a 2011 SHO?
2011 Tuxedo Black SHO non PP, K&N drop in, TCE Big Brake Kit, Megan Racing Coilovers
My other car is a 447 awhp Talon

malfuncion

Quote from: Frozen Taurus on November 28, 2014, 05:41:13 PM
Can you change the backround on a 2011 SHO?
Does it have the MySync Sony touch panel radio? If so, the option is in the display menu in the system settings. To load these or your own images, you'll  need to put the images on a USB key and then plug it in to the USB port located inside you arm rest console.

If designing your own, note that there are size and format limitations associated to the image(s). The MySync system will give you a format error if the image doesn't meet proper requirements. The dimension requirements are listed in my original post. I am not sure on the file size but I think it needs to be smaller than 1 megabyte.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

malfuncion

SHOmanMike inspired me on this one from his ST post. Vader then inspired the red Ford and SHO emblem.

SHOnUup

Cool stuff. They look great!

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.