• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

0 to 65ish pull

Started by SHOnUup, February 25, 2015, 04:01:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

0 - 60 run in 2011 Taurus SHO: http://youtu.be/xZ3RbHMmimg

Think this was December'ish, these seem to be trending now so I figured why not share.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

peppelepugh

okay, at least i'm not the only one with less than 18mpg this winter!!!!

nice video btw!
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOnUup

Thanks....it's down to 16.9 as it sits in the repair shop (the accident). Lots of warm up time and less freeway time = mpg drop. Didn't buy it for the MPG'S though!

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Larrylu

What did the missus have to say after the "recording" was done? chuckle chuckle.
2010 Loaded, Non PP, Steel Blue Metallic, Livernois Stage 4+, Blacked out grill, Nexus 7 Tablet running Torque Pro

SHOnUup

Quote from: Larrylu on February 25, 2015, 09:05:15 AM
What did the missus have to say after the "recording" was done? chuckle chuckle.
This is actually a spot pretty close to home. It's a 4 way stop, the way I was going has a golf course down the entire right side, no worries of cars pulling out. Left side has 3 driveways for half a mile with 2 of them being right at the 4 way stop. Pretty solid spot with new asphalt at the intersection. The woman only gets upset if I don't warn her and bounce her head off the headrest....oops (a few times...lol)

Rich

IHeartGroceries

Lift off! Looks delightfully hurried.
2013 SHO PP

SHOnUup

Quote from: IHeartGroceries on February 25, 2015, 09:32:46 AM
Lift off! Looks delightfully hurried.
In the cold it's more of a roll into wot, even the brake boost part. Helps with the hop into 2nd.

Rich

ElvenSho

Nice run! Seems to be about even to mine with similar mods!
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

wasinger3000

Wish all of my 1-2 shifts would go this good. http://youtu.be/Xyqt2L_AVhw
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Quote from: ElvenSho on February 25, 2015, 04:38:37 PM
Nice run! Seems to be about even to mine with similar mods!
;)

Rich

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on February 25, 2015, 05:37:38 PM
Amen to those thoughts.

It's such a crap shoot in these temps I haven't done a proper launch in quite some time....CMON Spring, let the bull stretch it's legs

Rich

wasinger3000

Quote from: SHOnUup on February 25, 2015, 05:44:08 PM
Amen to those thoughts.

It's such a crap shoot in these temps I haven't done a proper launch in quite some time....CMON Spring, let the bull stretch it's legs

Rich
All I'm asking for is 60° hah. I want to take my car to the track and be able to have a smooth launch. Summer cannot come any faster...
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

SHOnUup

Yes....at this point, I can't remember the last time we were above freezing

Milan Dragway just posted today...45 days until opening day...man that sounds far away still

Rich

ElvenSho

If my car ever accelerates this fast i will be satisfied!
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie