• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 Eco Expedition

Started by KRW, February 13, 2015, 08:03:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KRW

Sure would like to see some ideas on getting a few more horses out of my new Expedition. Us old guys would like to have a little more power also.
Thanks

SHOdded

A tune should still be #1 on your list for the easiest, fastest way to muscle up your ride.  Unleashed or LME can help add this shock & awe factor :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

FracaSHO

Quote from: KRW on February 13, 2015, 08:03:26 PM
Sure would like to see some ideas on getting a few more horses out of my new Expedition. Us old guys would like to have a little more power also.
Thanks

I would have to assume that most, if not all, performance parts available for the EcoBoost F-150 would be compatible with the EcoBoost expedition. 
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

wasinger3000

The expedition if I'm not mistake actually is listed to have more power than the F150. Or maybe it's the navigator. Either way a custom tune from Unleashed Tuning or LMS will make you more than happy.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

FracaSHO

Quote from: wasinger3000 on February 14, 2015, 01:53:43 AM
The expedition if I'm not mistake actually is listed to have more power than the F150. Or maybe it's the navigator. Either way a custom tune from Unleashed Tuning or LMS will make you more than happy.

It's the navigator.  380hp compared to 365hp.
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

KRW

so whats the difference between the expedition and the Navigator? Why does the navigator have more power?

SHOdded

Coz, Lincoln!  Differences in tuning/fueling can easily account for this minor bump in hp/tq numbers.  Put a tune on yours, and you will easily be past the stock Lincoln numbers :)
Recommended fuel for the Expedition:  Regular Unleaded
Recommended fuel for the Navigator:  Premium
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

PokerMunkee

Bump...

Did you ever buy a tune?

Livernois has a tune out for the Expy, check this video out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZsILKvYzc8

Might get the wife a new Expy in next 12 months, wonder if these guys can get into the 13's with just a tune?
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

sunwolf

Wow Lincoln dropped the power on the new gator. It was supposed to have 430 stock.
2014 Taurus SHO Black Performance Pack LMS tune 3bar tstat downpipes
2008 BMW M6 Convertible SMG
2008 F-150 XLT 4x4 5.4L
2011 F-150 Ecoboost Crew Cab 4x4
2012 Lincoln Navigator L 4x4