• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

SHO / Flex Cat DP on sale 2 on hand only

Started by tmcphail, February 12, 2015, 07:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmcphail

Quote from: ElvenSho on February 13, 2015, 12:31:05 PM
Quote from: tmcphail on February 13, 2015, 10:22:58 AM
I only have one of these left in stock

Will you have these in the future? How about non-catted?

Also I just ordered the NGK plugs from your website, I am assuming they will be gapped correctly for your tune right? I seem to have OCD when it comes to sparkplug gap, never trust my own gapping.

Yes I sell both cat and non cat DP versions now and in the future. There is only one cat set left at the $170 off special price that I am running this week. Plugs are shipped directly from my distributor and always verify gap prior to install.
Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

ElvenSho

Quote from: tmcphail on February 13, 2015, 12:33:54 PM

Also I just ordered the NGK plugs from your website, I am assuming they will be gapped correctly for your tune right? I seem to have OCD when it comes to sparkplug gap, never trust my own gapping.

Yes I sell both cat and non cat DP versions now and in the future. There is only one cat set left at the $170 off special price that I am running this week. Plugs are shipped directly from my distributor and always verify gap prior to install.

What gap do you recommend for your tunes? Also would it hurt anything if I had the t-stat installed and drive around with it for few weeks before I tune it?
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

tmcphail

Quote from: ElvenSho on February 13, 2015, 12:39:33 PM

What gap do you recommend for your tunes? Also would it hurt anything if I had the t-stat installed and drive around with it for few weeks before I tune it?

Changing out the thermostat won't hurt anything on its own.
Take care,

ElvenSho

Quote from: tmcphail on February 13, 2015, 12:41:41 PM
Quote from: ElvenSho on February 13, 2015, 12:39:33 PM

Changing out the thermostat won't hurt anything on its own.

Gotcha thanks.

ohh another question...

So I have the Xcal x3 that is unlocked and I need to know what information you will need from it and my car when ordering the tune? Should I email you or just go through the process on your website? How long before you have the base tune emailed to me?
I plan to order it at the end of the month hopefully.
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

tmcphail

Just order the file set and I will email you the instructions from that point forward.

http://unleashedtuning.com/taurus-sho-1/
Take care,

tmcphail

Take care,

J-Will

Will these throw codes and pass checks? Any numbers?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

tmcphail

We use a 50 state legal high flow cat. I have not had any reported instances of DTC's with it but the chance does exist. That can all be handled through tuning so its not a problem.
Take care,

ZSHO

I believe Torrie tunes are credible and has a reputable name in the buisiness and his service is second to none,know lets be factual and realistic here,certain CAI are non carb compliant,especially state of california,know not to stir the pot but a 50 state legal high flow cat DP,makes me a little skeptical to say the least,but at the end of his remarks he says the chance does exist for DTC,which is a good thing i guess,just trying to keep it factual and grounded,just trying to keep it real,no dis.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

11BLKFX4EB

2014 SHO w/ PP Platinum White
Unleashed tuned, H&R Springs, 35% tint, Corsa catback coming...

2015 Explorer Sport Magnetic Metallic-stock...for now.

Gray Brick

What is the performance difference between the 2.5" and the 3" offerings in the market?
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---

CroR1

J-Will

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

CroR1

in this regard, the catalytic converters should be the same as well.

ZSHO

From my understanding the first fitment were made for the flex,so essentially they are the same part#,used on the SHO,that was confirmed with 4DRHTRD back when i ordered mine,cause mine said flex on them.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|