• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Zero2Sixty Motorsports Front Mount Intercooler

Started by Zero2Sixty, January 21, 2015, 04:30:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero2Sixty

Hey everyone! I just wanted to jump in here to answer any questions regarding the intercooler kit. We are the creators of this kit and can answer any questions you have.

So far a few of the questions have been -

Does it fit with the grill in there?
Yes this will fit with the factory grill.

Does it remove the washer fluid reservoir?
Yes. However we are working on a solution for the reservoir. Either way, It will come with something.

What are the power gains?
As of right now we do not have any dyno numbers as the customer has not hit the rollers yet. Once he has, we will report back with results

Can I use the factory airbox?
Yes

Can I purchase one? How much?
Yes you can! We are selling our first run of kits for $899. Click the link below to view/purchase
http://zero2sixtymotorsports.com/product/2010-taurus-sho-front-mount-intercooler/

Are you selling the intake also?
Ofcoarse. The intake is $199

*The images above were taking during the build process. Some of the couplers and clamps will be different that what would come in the production kit.
6 Month - 0% interest payment plans on all parts an service

FoMoCoSHO

There were a lot of negative Nellies saying this couldn't be done....

Great job!

QuickSilver

Zero, a side by side shot of stock VS your IC would help me with the perspective on how much larger/better yours is.  I'll wait patiently for the E Sport kit...
AJ

2014 Ingot Silver Explorer Sport- LMS V3 Tune, AirRaid CAI, Hi_flow Catted DP's to Complete dual 2.5" exhaust, 19"X 9.5"TSW Panorama Rotary Forged/powdercoated Rims, Cree LED Foglights, Hoping for those Megan coilovers to be developed...

bpd1151

Quote from: Zero2Sixty on January 21, 2015, 04:30:46 PM
As of right now we do not have any dyno numbers as the customer has not hit the rollers yet. Once he has, we will report back with results.

Nearly two months since this was originally discussed, and then Z2S hopped onto EBPF to provide the community with product details.....

Curious. Any addt'l updates? Mainly dyno #'s and/or potential power gains?

Seems like there was a lot of excitement when this info 1st dropped, and perhaps has fizzled slightly due to the silence since.

Thanks in advance.

FracaSHO

Quote from: bpd1151 on March 08, 2015, 09:20:52 AM
Quote from: Zero2Sixty on January 21, 2015, 04:30:46 PM
As of right now we do not have any dyno numbers as the customer has not hit the rollers yet. Once he has, we will report back with results.

Nearly two months since this was originally discussed, and then Z2S hopped onto EBPF to provide the community with product details.....

Curious. Any addt'l updates? Mainly dyno #'s and/or potential power gains?

Seems like there was a lot of excitement when this info 1st dropped, and perhaps has fizzled slightly due to the silence since.

Thanks in advance.

I agree. There are limited details and no dyno numbers to speak of. If there are any performance gains I would purchase on looks alone. Now common  sense does tell me that it will perform better than stock, but that's a lot of money to spend on common sense. 
Brad
2010 Tuxedo Black SHO w/ PP

FiveLeeter918

did anyone ever try one of these? Found a pic online but no other info
- Lee
Technical Sales, Ortiz Tuning and Performance
F-150, Mustang, Lincoln MKS, Taurus SHO and Ford Flex Tuning

Ortiz Performance Vendor Forum | Find us on Facebook! | Shop Today!

J-Will

I dont think so.  Really, there was a lack of details. 

They have also changed their name/ website: http://zerotosixtyperformance.com/ I was unable to find the intercooler on the new site.
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap