• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

What is the fastest Flex 1/4 time on pump gas? My 1/4 mile time inside

Started by MikeB, February 25, 2013, 12:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeB

I'm curious what is the best time anyone has been able to pull off on pump gas and what the mods were. I have no interest in Meth / Nitrous on the family hauler.

Last night I loaded a new tune from Torrie with .79 WOT AFR commanded (11.56:1). After logging with SCT and seeing AFR good and zero knock, I hooked up the DH and measured 1/4 mile. I've dound my DH to be accurate within .03 of real track times on my previous cars, so I trust what this thing says. Here is what I got:

13.43@104.8mph with a 2.26 60 ft.
DA was at 600ft

As you can see I did not try to launch it. I still got a little spin and traction control did kick it since I forgot to turn it off. I'm sure if I practiced my launch I would have gotten a 13.20 out of it.

Is this on track with what other Flex's have gone on pump gas, or can I get more out of this thing? I'm guessing that this is as good as it gets for me. Not bad considering I am already a hair faster than my '06 Trailblazer SS with no cats, catback, electric fans, intake, and a fantastic custom tune.

EcoPowerParts

That's a great time for a Flex, the MPH and ET is awesome, especially here in AZ. We'll have to meet up and race. :)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts