• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Zero2Sixty Motorsports Front Mount Intercooler

Started by Zero2Sixty, January 17, 2015, 11:14:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero2Sixty

Zero2Sixty Motorsports
Hi-Performance Sales, Services and Professional Tuning
6 Month - 0% interest payment plans on all parts an service

bigmoneycloser

2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

Zero2Sixty

Zero2Sixty Motorsports

bigmoneycloser

Quote from: Zero2Sixty on January 17, 2015, 06:27:57 PM
Bring it by! I'll make it.

Im a bit out of the way.. In NJ.
But maybe once you have a full system all figured out someone near by might be willing be the donor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport 401A
22x10.5 Vossen CVT- powder coated Matte Graphite
Pirelli Scorpion Zero Asimmetrico 285/35/22
H & R lowering springs/LMS 93 high boost/AirAid CAI/170* thermostat/3 Bar Map Sensor/Full LED interior /HID head and fog lights/weather tech digital floor mats/SharkFin antena/custom Billet foot pedals/Wilwood big brake kit/ LMS-Corsa CatBack Exhaust/LMS Catted Downpipes

SHOnUup

Glad to see you joined the forum after chatting on Facebook.

Most questions have been addressed I see...how about red silicone boots?

I hear you may be making some hard pipes for the rest of the system?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Zero2Sixty

That is correct, we will be working on the remaining hard pipes as well as hard pipes for the factory intercooler and intake pipes.

Red is no problem. Customer wanted blue so that is why we used that this time around
Zero2Sixty Motorsports

SHOnUup

Quote from: Zero2Sixty on January 17, 2015, 09:17:49 PM
That is correct, we will be working on the remaining hard pipes as well as hard pipes for the factory intercooler and intake pipes.

Red is no problem. Customer wanted blue so that is why we used that this time around
Appreciate the quick response.

Looks like I'll be contacting you shortly. Maybe a package deal with the hardpipes?

Good luck here, I think with some #'s via the dyno this could become a highly sought-after product.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

panther427

How much drilling opening up holes or massaging of the cars structure is needed to install the kit in it's current form?

Did you remove the factory ic or just cap the inlets and outlet?
2013 SHO

Zero2Sixty

Quote from: panther427 on January 17, 2015, 09:38:48 PM
How much drilling opening up holes or massaging of the cars structure is needed to install the kit in it's current form?

Did you remove the factory ic or just cap the inlets and outlet?

0. You have to drill 2 holes in the crash bar to mount the intercooler. I can send a cap for the old intercooler if you do not remove it.
Zero2Sixty Motorsports

J-Will

Good info here! I am excited to see data.

I don't want to clutter this thread but what are the products you plan to offer for the EcoBoost platform?
Intercooler
Intake
Hard pipes
Aux or replacement Reservoir
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

BiGMaC

Looks like it won't allow the sensors in the lower driver's side to work for adaptive cruise and collision avoidance.... True or false?

I love the unit,... If the above is true, maybe a unit capable of supporting "only" 750-800WHP that leaves these sensors and the protective facia in the lower valance in place for those who have these features?

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Zero2Sixty

Quote from: J-Will on January 18, 2015, 03:07:31 PM
Good info here! I am excited to see data.

I don't want to clutter this thread but what are the products you plan to offer for the EcoBoost platform?
Intercooler
Intake
Hard pipes
Aux or replacement Reservoir

All of those and exhausts/down pipes
Zero2Sixty Motorsports

Zero2Sixty

Quote from: BiGMaC on January 18, 2015, 03:21:02 PM
Looks like it won't allow the sensors in the lower driver's side to work for adaptive cruise and collision avoidance.... True or false?

I love the unit,... If the above is true, maybe a unit capable of supporting "only" 750-800WHP that leaves these sensors and the protective facia in the lower valance in place for those who have these features?

Our test car does not have adaptive cruise so I cannot confirm it will fit or not. Just from pictures I have seen, I think it's safe to say it would need to be relocated.

The front grill and lower facia can both be used with this intercooler.
Zero2Sixty Motorsports

MyfavoriteSHO

Any guess when you'll have dyno #'s?
I'm eager to hear the outcome.
2013 SHO PP Leading edge tuned, airraid intake, 3 bar map, snow performance meth kit160 tstat, 3" catless downpipes.412whp 422wtq

Zero2Sixty

I will get together with the owner of the car we have been using for a test platform and see what his schedule is like.
Zero2Sixty Motorsports