• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 downpipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 17, 2015, 11:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

Update:
$750.00 on catted pipes - Updated 1/28/2015 $820 shipped to make it easier for everyone
$560.00 on off road pipes - Updated 1/28/2015 $615 shipped to make it easier for everyone
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

s1krr

I would be in for catted dps mid to late February. Prefer not to have a code thrown with catless.
I see some get ceramic coated..is this an extra cost to get done?

BiGMaC

Quote from: s1krr on January 30, 2015, 09:40:19 AM
I would be in for catted dps mid to late February. Prefer not to have a code thrown with catless.
I see some get ceramic coated..is this an extra cost to get done?
I coated mine... love it... figure another $175-$200... Understand that, regardless of theories, only aesthetic benefit has been proven so far (including my car comparing catted, catless, and catted ceramic coated in BTB dynos same day, 3 pulls each set). personally, I'd do it again and also had my PPE hotpipes ceramic coated.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

s1krr

Ok great..thanks for the info bigmac. They sure do look good on yours.

nickstewartroc

I need to change mine to catted! Also, any updates on this group buy?
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

EcoPowerParts

Need one more person to finalize this and then we'll need to agree on a date for the orders.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

s1krr

Im gonna go with catted and no coating.

wasinger3000

I'm sorry guys.. I have to back out. The sho is giving me trouble and I might be sending her to "the farm".
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOnUup

Quote from: wasinger3000 on February 05, 2015, 07:26:09 PM
I'm sorry guys.. I have to back out. The sho is giving me trouble and I might be sending her to "the farm".
That's a bummer. Hope you get her figured out.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

nickstewartroc

I might have to back out, trying to get new tires this weekend... Sorry everyone!!
Current:
2013 Ruby Red Flex Limited EcoBoost, Unleashed Tuned, drop in filter

Gone but not forgotten: 2011 SHO Non-PP in Black Tuxedo Metallic - Catback, DPs, Stoptech Z23s, MDesign CAI, LMS Tune

s1krr

So whats the deal with this discount..any new info

EcoPowerParts

I need 10 people to finalize the group buy.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

peppelepugh

Mike

throw me down as 100% committed.
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

MICHAELxMLB

How many people are committed to this now? I'd be 100% committed for a set of catted if I don't have to wait too long (I'm kinda impatient) lol