• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

2015 downpipe group buy

Started by EcoPowerParts, January 17, 2015, 11:05:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Txstrmhntr

I know more of you than this want done down pipes.
OLD
2013 Taurus SHO with PP, LET Tuned, ATP+2 Turbos ,PPE Hotpipes, PPE off road DP's,  Alky control methanol injection
NEW-- 2016 Kona Blue Fiesta ST, Stock(not for long)

ZSHO

For those of you considering getting DP and especially if you have an exhaust setup already,personally you wont regret one bit by adding the DP,the only thing you will realize is what exactly you have been missing out on,personally i was in the same position,ordered my Corsa cat back in 1/14 and two weeks later ordered the DP cause the sound and performance was just not there with only the Exhaust setup,know with the complete setup not only will you notice better performanceand better sound,your going to love hearing those turbos spool everyday,and for me personally felt like i was driving a new car.just my 2cent.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Dxlnt1

I too need to wait until end of February. But I would take the catted version!
2011 SHO, 3 Bar, AJP Turbo-Tune, ACES IV, Boostane 170 T-stat, PPE Catted DP's, Alpine Sound system, Touch screen HVAC controls, full window tint

wasinger3000

So what's the official count up to now?
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

EcoPowerParts

2 for now, 2 for mid/late Feb.
:)
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

wasinger3000

Getting there...
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.

EcoPowerParts

Well we need 10 sets to get to that pricing so we're 6 away :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

SHOnUup

Non catted with a ceramic  (?) finish for me...I'm in

Rich
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

MICHAELxMLB

How much is the shipping gonna be?

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOnUup on January 27, 2015, 08:56:02 PM

Rich

Added

Quote from: MICHAELxMLB on January 27, 2015, 10:06:38 PM
How much is the shipping gonna be?

PM me your address and I'll get you a price.
www.ecopowerparts.com -

ZSHO

Rich
You have to love that ceramic finish on the DP,like BigMac's. :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on January 28, 2015, 09:11:50 AM

Rich
Sure do, his are my inspiration for getting them coated. I'm thinking red maybe, to match with the coilovers and end links I'm getting paint matched with the coilovers.

Rich

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOnUup on January 28, 2015, 09:13:46 AM
Quote from: ZSHO on January 28, 2015, 09:11:50 AM

Rich
Sure do, his are my inspiration for getting them coated. I'm thinking red maybe, to match with the coilovers and end links I'm getting paint matched with the coilovers.

Rich
I think with the added ceramic coating you might see overall slightly lower temp's on the DP,and also might be a little longer process with the ceramic coating but surely worth the wait,best of luck and enjoy.

panther427

Three reasons for ceramic coating
1. Looks great and protects pipes
2. Ever so slightly help spool up of turbo
3. Reduced heat transfer to engine bay, trans, and ptu
2013 SHO

SHOnUup

Quote from: panther427 on January 28, 2015, 10:10:44 AM
Three reasons for ceramic coating
1. Looks great and protects pipes
2. Ever so slightly help spool up of turbo
3. Reduced heat transfer to engine bay, trans, and ptu
I like those things....ALOT!!!

Rich