• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois’ Hardcore 3.5-liter EcoBoost Engine Parts

Started by Livernois Motorsports, January 14, 2015, 04:20:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Livernois Motorsports

http://www.stangtv.com/features/pri-coverage/pri-2014-livernois-hardcore-3-5-liter-ecoboost-engine-parts/

Whether you're just looking to get the most power out of your 3.5-liter EcoBoost for utility purposes or are just a thrill-seeking car enthusiast, Livernois Motorsports has a lineup of products designed to increase the strength and power output of your motor. Having used many of Livernois' products in the past on our own 2013 EcoBoost F150, we stopped by their booth at PRI 2014 to see what's new and to see if they have been able to improve on an already great product offering for the EcoBoost.

On display were a total of three new products for 3.5-liter EcoBoost owners to spruce up their power plants. First up was Livernois' new EcoBoost piston and rod combos that feature an I-beam rod design, are constructed of 4340-billet (rods) and 2618-forged (pistons) material, and come with all the necessary hardware to complete the install. In addition the pistons feature a thicker crown and skirt for increased power, an improved ring land design for durability, and are coated with a molly based anti-friction material to reduce wear on the parts. Best of all, they are already available!

Next up was their exclusive main stud kit which are made from 210,000 psi tensile strength material and come with everything needed to significantly improve the strength of any high-horepower 3.5-liter EcoBoost.

For those enthusiasts that demand the best, Livernois had their full short block engine on display that is a no-compromise approach to building a performance-focused EcoBoost from the ground up. The package includes a new block, crankshaft, pistons, rings, connecting rods, and all the bearings needed to put it all together. For high horsepower applications, Livernois also offers a sleeve kit that helps keep the bores round under high boost situations.

ZSHO

To be frank and honest,one thing i could never comprehend with Livernois is the title,is it Motorsports or Engineering,cause based on your factual modifications and Line of performance products,leaning twards Engineering is more irrelevant,correct me if i;m wrong,thanks,Z.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Livernois Motorsports

Not quite sure what you are eluding to, or if I am understanding your question due to your syntax. But we are a race engineering firm. We engineer a vast majority of our own parts internally.

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bpd1151

A true testament to LMS's/LME's ongoing (and consistent) expertise in the Ecoboost field, is this representation of the very motor that sits in the heart of my own SHO.

Always have been impressed with you guys from day one.

Nice to see the recognition pouring in, from yet another outside source/reviewer.

Continued successes! :ok:

J-Will

This is very awesome!

Any work on the drive train being done? Or upgraded fuel?
2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

mval

Quote from: bpd1151 on January 14, 2015, 06:38:36 PM
A true testament to LMS's/LME's ongoing (and consistent) expertise in the Ecoboost field, is this representation of the very motor that sits in the heart of my own SHO.

Always have been impressed with you guys from day one.

Nice to see the recognition pouring in, from yet another outside source/reviewer.

Continued successes! :ok:

& the exact reason that even i who has held out from a tune for ever will be shortly a customer
'10 lme 4+93, 160t, 3 bar, w/cust headrest & evo gauge pod,md design cai, ppe dpes, borla cback , vertini 20" cust wheels w/conti dws, ebc slotted rotors w/red pads & mgp caliper covers, viper remote start, cust dipped eng cover,fascia, cai & lids,decals, custom bra, black wrapped spoiler
2017 chally scat pack shaker yellow jacket dd, so sho can be a show queen