• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

This AWD rocks in the Snow

Started by FPO, January 09, 2015, 11:08:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FPO

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

vernonator

I agree the wife drives a '15 XSport and it is VERY capable in the snow. We have had 6+" here in the last few days with LOTS of blowing and drifting and its been dead solid. Hell even the SHO is pretty darn good, I have to WORK to get the backend to slide at corners. I am running Cooper Zeon RS3-A's and they do a darn good job as well.
2012 Tuxedo Black SHO w/PP. Livernois Stage 4+, PPE Catless DP's, EBC Stage 4 Front/Rear Brakes
2015 Tuxedo Black Explorer Sport 401A, no mods....YET :)

wasinger3000

I love the awd confidence in the sho. I climbed a snowy mountain pass with zero issues.
13' SHO, Non-PP, Tuned by Torrie, Meth injection, 3 bar, 170* stat, custom axle back exhaust, Prosport Boost gauge.
15' F150 Lariat Sport, all the options, 3.5L Eco. (fiancée ride.)
13' GTCS, will be missed.