• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New Website is active.

Started by tmcphail, January 06, 2015, 07:03:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmcphail

I need this first

Step one prior to flashing the vehicle I'll need the vehicle strategy read. You will do this in the vehicle info menu then read vehicle info. Write this information down and email it to me. torrie@unleashedtuning.com

Also send me the mod list, octane fuel used, and device serial number as well, its stamped onto the back of the programmer.

VEHICLE INFO MENU
This menu allows you to read and clear
diagnostic trouble codes found in the vehicle
PCM. This menu also allows you to read the
vehicle's strategy for custom tuning. If a
"check engine" light or "service engine soon"
light appears on your dash, you can check
and clear the codes, which should reset the
PCM and remove the lights.

Read Vehicle Info
To read the Vehicle Info for custom tuning or for tech support, select the Vehicle Info sub-menu. You will be prompted to turn the ignition key ON and the device
will automatically read the vehicle strategy. Make a note of the strategy once it
appears and keep for your records.
Read S
Instructions are below :

How to load custom tunes:
http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/LoadingCustomTunes.pdf

Also always return the vehicle back to stock prior to warranty work. If you do not and the PCM strategy or Part number changes and you will need to send the device back into SCT and pay to have it unlocked.
Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

ElvenSho

Quote from: tmcphail on February 21, 2015, 03:17:35 PM
I need this first

Step one prior to flashing the vehicle I'll need the vehicle strategy read. You will do this in the vehicle info menu then read vehicle info. Write this information down and email it to me. torrie@unleashedtuning.com

Also send me the mod list, octane fuel used, and device serial number as well, its stamped onto the back of the programmer.

VEHICLE INFO MENU
This menu allows you to read and clear
diagnostic trouble codes found in the vehicle
PCM. This menu also allows you to read the
vehicle's strategy for custom tuning. If a
"check engine" light or "service engine soon"
light appears on your dash, you can check
and clear the codes, which should reset the
PCM and remove the lights.

Read Vehicle Info
To read the Vehicle Info for custom tuning or for tech support, select the Vehicle Info sub-menu. You will be prompted to turn the ignition key ON and the device
will automatically read the vehicle strategy. Make a note of the strategy once it
appears and keep for your records.
Read S
Instructions are below :

How to load custom tunes:
http://www.sctflash.com/PDF/LoadingCustomTunes.pdf

Also always return the vehicle back to stock prior to warranty work. If you do not and the PCM strategy or Part number changes and you will need to send the device back into SCT and pay to have it unlocked.
I just sent you the email with all the info + a pic of tuner as I wasent 100% sure which number it was. Also can you please confirm 1 more time if you want the plugs gapped at .028 or .030? Seem like there is two answeres from reading threads on here... Thanks again!
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

tmcphail

Take care,

ElvenSho

And there you go guys good example of Unleashed Tuning customer service... My sho is a beast now even on 92 octane! Time to datalog!
2011 Red Taurus SHO- H&R springs, plugs, t-stat, 3bar, LMS dps, tuned by Torrie

tmcphail

Quote from: ElvenSho on February 21, 2015, 10:50:36 PM
And there you go guys good example of Unleashed Tuning customer service... My sho is a beast now even on 92 octane! Time to datalog!

Thumbs up!
Take care,