• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Painting the stock calipers and rotors on my SHO

Started by pejohnson, December 21, 2014, 09:16:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pejohnson

Thanks bpd1151 for the inspiration.  Your car is simply amazing!  As you know we have similar tastes in car appearances.

Oh by the why ALL the rims are tsw nurburgring power coated gloss black.  I love the look.  Be forewarned you will want to wash your rims everyday to keep them in that pristine condition.  More mods to come on accenting the rims and brakes. I'll leave it to your imagination for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13 Platinum White, PP, 402A, Moonroof, Multi-contour seats, and Navigation.  MODS - LMS 93 octane 3bar tune, 160 LMS thermostat, Airaid CAI, 15% tint, interior LED upgrade, LED puddle lights, Nurburgring 20" Gloss Black Powercoated Rims, H&R springs, Corsa catback exhaust, LMS catted downpipes

Best time 1/4 mile 12.588 sec @ 109.44 mph

Sigmedic

Excellent topic/mod the "how to" is spot on and that white on white with black wheels sets the bar high.

dappie99

Nice how to guide! End result looks great. How are they holding up now?

ZSHO

Pejohnson the calipers look great in white!  Restoring PICS in the "Build thread" section @ the moment.  Z  :)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|