• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

**Getting Ready for Road & Track Magazine**

Started by SHO-TYM, December 16, 2014, 05:06:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Man that sounds solid for a 6 cylinder!!! Very nice.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 19, 2014, 03:02:00 PM
Man that sounds solid for a 6 cylinder!!! Very nice.

Rich
Thanks rich! H&R springs go on Monday
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

SHOnUup

Very quickly the process is moving along. Good stuff. When is the planned meeting with R & T?

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHO-TYM

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 19, 2014, 04:02:20 PM
Very quickly the process is moving along. Good stuff. When is the planned meeting with R & T?

Rich
Definitely within the next 6 months. But I'm guessing in the next couple months.
2011 Ford Taurus SHO non PP, Livernois Motorsports Windstorm Intake, LME Stage 4+X Meth Tune, 160* thermostat, new motorcraft plugs gapped at .028. 3 Bar Map Sensor, LMS non-catted down pipes, Corsa Catback System, ALKY Methanol Injection, LED Puddle Lights, and (ATP upgraded turbos on the way)
Road & Track Article
http://www.roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a25497/this-is-what-a-550-hp-ford-taurus-sho-looks-like/

CroR1

will you be doing an alignment after the springs install, and will you be installing the camber bolt kit?

SHO-TYM

Quote from: cror1 on December 19, 2014, 04:26:59 PM
will you be doing an alignment after the springs install, and will you be installing the camber bolt kit?
I will have the alignment done, and have the camber bolt installed when it comes in the mail. I just ordered it today. So all that should be done by the beginning of the new year
Road & Track Article

PokerMunkee

Wheels look awesome!

Sound is perfect.  Makes me want to clean out my garage and put my Corsa on.  Wonder how much the down pipes add to that.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4