• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Recommended Sales Centres for Ecoboost Vehicles & Products

Started by SHOdded, December 06, 2014, 01:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOdded

The primary intention is to gather a list of recommended dealerships (and other sales centres) that deal with our Ecoboost vehicles.  Tell us about your experience and why you recommend them, and provide their contact details.  Parts vendors are also welcome to be listed.

A twin thread will be setup for servicing dealerships & service centres for our Ecoboost vehicles.  Same idea.

Thanks in advance.
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BlackMarketRacing

Are you interested in aftermarket places as well? If so, id like to throw myself into that mix!
Ralph Sheeler
1-844-255-6758

SHOdded

Quote from: BlackMarketRacing on December 26, 2014, 03:25:33 PM
Are you interested in aftermarket places as well? If so, id like to throw myself into that mix!
Sure, but it would be nicer coming from a customer recommendation i.e. straight from the horse's mouth as it were ... :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!