• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New 2015 EchoBoost Mustang

Started by SD13SHO, December 03, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Airbornemaikai

Shodded, that's funny you say that because at first my wife was all letting me dream, but then come number crunching time and she brought that up. With baby on the way all of us wouldn't fit in the mustang. She has a 5 seater Chevy sonic. I may need to postpone even longer :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

Livernois Motorsports

Quote from: SD13SHO on December 05, 2014, 05:31:41 PM
Well, drove to the dealer this morning to pick up my spare tire kit (nice alloy wheel - Not the black steelie with yellow warnings all over it) and, talked to the service folks. They ran the VIN and said my EB was not involved in the recall.  So, I went ahead and paid for it :)  Had the salesperson sweating for a while since I had not made the payment or received the title papers from them. So far, all is good. Took the wife to lunch in the Black Hills, about 100 miles round trip, and averaged 31 mpg for the drive. She handles the twisties really nice with the sport mode engaged for steering.

If you ever plan on making a few more smile inducing ponies let us know!

http://www.livernoismotorsports.com/categories/2015-Mustang-EcoBoost/

SHOdded

Quote from: Airbornemaikai on January 17, 2015, 12:33:05 PM
I may need to postpone even longer :(
Feel for ya, man, but looking forward to your announcement of the little one's arrival :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!