• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

New 2015 EchoBoost Mustang

Started by SD13SHO, December 03, 2014, 03:32:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD13SHO

I am not sure how many have seen the new Interior. I opted for the Dark Saddle, Premium Trim:
"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

SHOnUup

Looks nice, alot better than the hellcat in my opinion

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Zorin

2011PP, Kona Blue, 255/45/20 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, 3 Bar, 170 stat, LMS 93+Race Tune with ACES IV, Quantum Blue Fluids.

SD13SHO

Just a short update on performance. we took her to the Badlands today. It is about 200 miles round trip. Nice day, in the high 40's.  Averaged 35+ mpg at 75 on I-90.
The Badlands is a loop from Wall, SD back to I-90 East, about 40 miles.  Put her in Sport mode, to include the steering. This changes the whole car, dramatically. It was a great drive, with lots of twists, hills and valley's, plus Big Horn Sheep. You do have to be careful, this car responds now when you hit it in Sport. Paddle shifters are alright, but still a little slow. It actually drove better in full auto. Nice growl from the engine.  The weather started to turn and we now have a Winter Weather Advisory for the next two days. But today...here are two photo's:

"Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill every time"

2015 Mustang EchoBoost

SHOdded

Great testimonial to job well done by Ford :)  Nice pix :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Wilson

Beautiful! (The car and the scenery)
2013 SHO (non-PP) Ruby Red Tintcoat
Leading Edge Tuning 93 Tune | 3 Bar MAP | 170* Thermostat | Airaid Intake | PPE 2.5" Downpipes | Snow Stage 2 Meth Kit | H&R Lowering Springs | 22" Falken RT-7M wheels | 265/35/22 Falken Ziex TZ05 tires

SHOnUup

Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

SHOnUup

No listing of the SHO/MKS in there but I'd think they'd be included.

Rich

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 24, 2014, 11:15:42 AM

Rich

Rich... We should start a campaign for it.  I wouldn't change, but it could be useful for new owners in warranty and for service checks.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

SHOnUup

Quote from: BiGMaC on December 24, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

Rich

Rich... We should start a campaign for it.  I wouldn't change, but it could be useful for new owners in warranty and for service checks.
Agreed...the option of more power that is left in there combined with warranty coverage would open up the community as a whole, and in turn maybe spur some aftermarket action too. But if they change our power plant in the future models I think we might be dead ended quite quickly with aftermarket support, being left with custom one offs and very expensive.

Rich

BiGMaC

Quote from: SHOnUup on December 24, 2014, 12:27:31 PM
Quote from: BiGMaC on December 24, 2014, 12:22:14 PM

Rich

Agreed...the option of more power that is left in there combined with warranty coverage would open up the community as a whole, and in turn maybe spur some aftermarket action too. But if they change our power plant in the future models I think we might be dead ended quite quickly with aftermarket support, being left with custom one offs and very expensive.

Rich

Agreed, but the SHO is pretty close to "one of" when you buy it.  I have worked in the development of every mod I have except lighting and the tune.  The price for a unique sleeper I guess.

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

Airbornemaikai

I'm supposed to complete my order of my mustang in the morning, but now that I see the new sync 3 will be out later this year I'm going to hold out. Reall glad I saw the announcement or i woulda felt pretty jipped. Honestly I'm kinda sad thinking of giving up the sport, but I've always wanted a mustang and I'm about to realize my dream come true. Will have to update later this year when I place the order.
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160º Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

SHOdded

How are you going to fit the fam in the stang?
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MDesign Performance

Quote from: SHOdded on January 17, 2015, 05:38:25 AM
How are you going to fit the fam in the stang?

You buy the Mustang and see them in the rear view mirror!
2011 MKS EcoBoost: MDesign Carbon Cold Air Intake; SP-534 Plugs; Power Stop C/S Rotors

sales@mdesignperformance.com
www.mdesignperformance.com
www.facebook.com/MDesignPerformance