• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Livernois Motorsports Tuner Specs

Started by Livernois Motorsports, July 23, 2013, 11:42:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

Guess I'll post this here...

Was just wondering if theres anyone out there running the 4plus+ tune and how it feels to you?

I loaded it up yesterday for a trip around town and wow it was impressive...gas pedal was very responsive with very little turbo lag...could feel a little harder shift but not to extreme at all...
2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

bamsho

I've been running LMS Stage 4+ 93 octane since mid March this year.  I love it,  I detuned to stage4 for my trip to Hilton Head to see my parents.  I got 24.5mpg running anywhere from 65-80 mph.  Put 4+ back in when we got home.  I use my car as a daily drive too.
2013 white Gen 5.  Gearhead Intercooler, Turbosmart wastegate actuators, Alky Controls meth kit, Livernois catted downpipes,  Livernois Corsa cat back black etched tips.  2016 True Street Champion.

SHOnUup

thanks for the feedback bamsho....I just recently got tune package and it has the 93-4, 93-4+, 93-4plus+, stock and a 91-4+....do you have the extra 4plus+ version also

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BOOSTD SHO

That looks like my SHO on the Livernois banner.....??  Live Free or Die on the plate??
2013 SHO PP All Black.  Looking for 500 WHP+