• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

downpipe buy

Started by Loveofthegame84, November 20, 2014, 09:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveofthegame84

I just joined and would love to purchase the ppe catted downpipes. Any way we could group buy for discount or regular discounts. I am planning on doing more mods, currently have corsa exhaust k&n intake

ZSHO

Speak with 4DRHTRD he is a vendor here,maybe there is a package deal he can work out with you,purchased mine and absolutly highly recommend them with the Corsa exhaust,check out my video.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOnUup

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

EcoPowerParts

To be honest I just lowered the pricing on catted and catless pipes by $20 each  :)
I'm working to go in house with our pipes and see if we can drop them a bit more this spring.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Hotsho

EcoPowerParts

Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

ZSHO

Mike B the other month was getting ready for my annual inspection visit,put the car back to stock tune and within 14 miles or so based on torque pro the car was I/M ready and passed with flying colors in a strict state such as N.Y,never tried it with the stock DP but that seems pretty quick,BTW 2nd year with the PPE catted DP,thanks.  Z   :thumb: :thumb:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

TimmyATL

I am currently running catted StainlessWorks down pipes. I do not have physical  inspection where I live only OBDII monitor which I have tuned so it will pass. Would any gains be had to go to a off road down pipes.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

ZSHO

Quote from: TimmyATL on November 04, 2015, 07:28:36 PM
I am currently running catted StainlessWorks down pipes. I do not have physical  inspection where I live only OBDII monitor which I have tuned so it will pass. Would any gains be had to go to a off road down pipes.
I honestly dont think its worth all the hassle and trouble for a few xtra horses.  Z

TimmyATL

The only hassle is the money LOL. I do all my own wrench work so the labor and lift time is free. I think it is going to be Hot side pipes and install the Meth kit this winter. Then have it tuned in spring
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

FoMoCoSHO

Quote from: TimmyATL on November 04, 2015, 08:02:27 PM
The only hassle is the money LOL. I do all my own wrench work so the labor and lift time is free.
I agree with Z

$ per horsepower is still horrendous.

Time, money, and lift is better spent on hot pipes.

Is the car tuned now?

Quoting your posts....

"only OBDII monitor which I have tuned"

"Then have it tuned in spring"

Honestly I'd get the tune FIRST. Then hot pipes. Enjoy the new found power a bit and when you get bored, add meth and a dyno tune.

TimmyATL

Yes it has a LMS 93octane 3bar email tune, Stainless Works catted down pipes, Corsa cat back,  Airaid intake insulated and sealed off to the hood. I am going to get the hot side pipes and install the AlkyControl Meth kit this winter. Then drive up to LMS in spring to have it Dyno tuned for the Meth.

ZSHO

Quote from: TimmyATL on November 04, 2015, 08:42:17 PM
Yes it has a LMS 93octane 3bar email tune, Stainless Works catted down pipes, Corsa cat back,  Airaid intake insulated and sealed off to the hood. I am going to get the hot side pipes and install the AlkyControl Meth kit this winter. Then drive up to LMS in spring to have it Dyno tuned for the Meth.
I hope Stage 3 Motor sports fixed there error on the front 02 sensor bung placement (fiasco)and etc, best of luck in passing emmissions testing and mods to come.  Z