• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Any functionality missing?

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 18, 2013, 03:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoBrick Bob

EET DEEED!!!  Gosh By Golly!  Amaazing!!!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

DJE624

My only problem is that when I go to expand pictures by clicking on them.  It takes me to a blank PB page.  Then when I close that page and go back to the post, it has enlarged the picture.

EcoBrick Bob

I hope you all figured out that  I have modified my Flex EB engine to be Front to back from the pix I copied!  I experienced a 20% gain in performance!  Unfortunately I broke over 327 Shoe Horns... and I now weigh 97 lbs! 
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

dimspace

Quote from: DJE624 on July 03, 2013, 05:27:04 PM
My only problem is that when I go to expand pictures by clicking on them.  It takes me to a blank PB page.  Then when I close that page and go back to the post, it has enlarged the picture.

can fix that. ;)

DJE624

dimspace

on photobucket, the link you want is the second link down. the one that says "Direct"

and then either surround it by [img ] [/ img] tags or use the image icon

DJE624

Okay thanks.  But it happens with other guys pictures too.  I hope everyone sees this. 

mjhpadi

Actually if you just click on the bottom link and then paste it in your post, it works fine...and you don't have to surround it with anything.
2010 Candy Red SHO, Livernois Stage 4 Tune, Airaid CAI, Tinted Headlamps & Tails, LED Interior Lighting, LED Running Lights, LED Puddle and License Plate Lamps, LED DRL's, Window Tint, Rear Window Spoiler, V3 Triton Switchback Running Lights, Colgan Bra, Ford Racing Gauges (oil pressure, oil temperature, boost/vacuum)
Replaced by 2020 Hertiage Edition GT-350

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: mjhpadi on July 21, 2013, 11:47:04 PM
Actually if you just click on the bottom link and then paste it in your post, it works fine...and you don't have to surround it with anything.
The problem was the whole problem with the image making the image a link.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

Joleat

I'm not sure if a chat room feature is supported, but I've participated on a couple of chat-equipped forums in the past and they've been popular. I suppose the shout box could be utilized this way, but it has a different feel to it. Any chance this could be researched? I'd like to talk to you guys in a more natural "sit around" way.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

EcoPowerParts

We could install chat software, I'll look at it this weekend.
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

Joleat

Excellent! I'm excited for this place to really take off. It is, by far, the most functional of the EB-oriented forums. We just all have to hang in here for the mod bug to bite more and more people as they progress through their payment books.
Project: MKSinister-2011 Lincoln MKS EcoBoost-Tuxedo Black Metallic Exterior-Black Ultimate Leather Interior-EcoBoost Appearance Package-Unleashed SCT X4-3Bar MAP-SP534 Spark Plugs-Power Stop Drilled and Slotted Rotors and Evolution Ceramic Brake Pads-General G-Max AS-03 Tires-Debadged-Color Matched Grille-Anthracite Gray Wheels-Gloss Black Vinyl Over Chrome-35% Window Tint

EcoPowerParts

www.ecopowerparts.com -