• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Any functionality missing?

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 18, 2013, 03:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EcoPowerParts

If there's some type of functionality you feel is missing please let me know!
I'll try and get it implemented as SOON as possible.
Mike B | info@ecopowerparts.com
www.ecopowerparts.com -
please use my website for any price quotes and to submit any orders.
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.
https://www.facebook.com/ecopowerparts

TSS

How about a "THANK" or "LIKE" system for helpful replies? I don't really like the kind that track "THANKS" and have a number (Number of thanks)  for each member next to it, but rather the kind where within the thread, a post will indicate if somebody has given it a nod.   I know that was confusing.  Sorry. I am saying the post itself, not the member, should have an indication that  a thank was posted, versus a popularity contest for members trying to get as many thanks as they can.   I must be having a brain kink, because I just read what I wrote and it sounds like gibberish.  Let me try to find a link to one of my forums that has the system I am referring to.   
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

EcoPowerParts

I know what you're talking about, I tried to do it but it but the mod wasn't made for this forum version so I've engaged pro services to do it.
Should be done next week. :)
www.ecopowerparts.com -
Please email me via info@ecopowerparts.com if you have any questions on new or existing orders, PM's via the forum are hard to track your purchase as I can't relate user name to actual name.

TSS

Excellent, you understand gibberish!

p.s. Thanks...I would hit the "THANKS" button if we had one....   ;D
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

TSS

Many forums I belong to have Admins and Moderators.   Some even have many moderators and ONE Admin.    I honestly don't care either way, but I was just wondering, are you sticking to solely Admins for the heirarchy?

EcoPowerParts

Right now there's so much going on at once that it was easier to make people admins. I will go through the permissions over the next week and set people to super moderator or moderator.
:)
www.ecopowerparts.com -

SHOdded

Not missing functionality, but a post like this http://ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=439.msg2024#msg2024 with extremely long URLs are causing the display format to bomb.  Any way the URL can be displayed in an abbreviated format?  Thanks!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: SHOdded on June 21, 2013, 11:01:09 PM
Not missing functionality, but a post like this http://ecoboostperformanceforum.com/index.php?topic=439.msg2024#msg2024 with extremely long URLs are causing the display format to bomb.  Any way the URL can be displayed in an abbreviated format?  Thanks!
Ill work on it!
www.ecopowerparts.com -

TSS

I am fairly confident this is user error on my part,  but I've tried modifying my profile and settings several times to avoid getting any emails whatsoever about new replies to threads I am active in, without success.  Basically, I check the forums several times a day and I don't want to get email simply telling me there's been a reply posted. What am I doing wrong? 

dimspace

Quote from: TSS on June 22, 2013, 07:38:59 AM
I am fairly confident this is user error on my part,  but I've tried modifying my profile and settings several times to avoid getting any emails whatsoever about new replies to threads I am active in, without success.  Basically, I check the forums several times a day and I don't want to get email simply telling me there's been a reply posted. What am I doing wrong? 

If you go into your profile then head for
modify profile> notifications
then uncheck the box that says "Turn notification on when you post or reply to a topic" (it may already be unchecked) and save

Then look just below to "Current Topic Notifications"
and check and remove any existing topics that you dont want to be notified about.

jomc111

Do we have / or able to have tagging feature?
2009 mazdaspeed 3 Garrett GT3076R//HKS SQV3 blowoff valave//Autotech internals//Pauter rods//CP pistons// ACT 6 puck clutch// Lightened Flywheel//PG tubular manifold//Corksport downpipe// Streetunit racepipe// Greddy Ti-C catback//HKS type 0 Turbo Timer// Manual boost controller// Eibach pro-kit// Koni FSD dampers// JDM yellow fog overlays// COBB short throw shifter// oil filter conversion // BSD //
Parted out - sold
2010 sho -stock -sold
2014 focus st

EcoPowerParts

Quote from: jomc111 on July 03, 2013, 01:50:07 PM
Do we have / or able to have tagging feature?
I looked, it looks like they're trying to implement that in 3.0
www.ecopowerparts.com -

EcoBrick Bob

Quote from: 4DRHTRD on June 18, 2013, 03:36:04 PM
If there's some type of functionality you feel is missing please let me know!
I'll try and get it implemented as SOON as possible.

Is there a way I can move pictures directly from Photobucket to my posts, like on almost all other sites?  If so what am I doing wrong that is different than elsewhere?

Also... I would like you to give me the unique title of Admodistrator.. I am so dazed, confused & verklempt that it suits me to a tee... and has absolutely no meaning, which expresses most of my posts!

Happy 4th!  And.. May Jeff Gordon win the Firecracker 400 this weekend!
2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.

DJE624

If you are looking at your album of thumbnails on PB, put your arrow on the gear in the top left of a thumb and a menu comes up.  Click on get links.  Then a window pops up.  Pick the bottom link and click.  It will turn yellow and say copied.  Them go to your post and right click it in.  It's harder to explain than to do.

EcoBrick Bob

I click on the "url" link (believe it is the last one) and it shows "Copied" and then I past that to site... at least elsewhere. 

Here - trying it again, hope it works

2010 Red Candy/White EB Flex.. World's first 12 second Brick.. 12.904 @ 106.85 MPH - October 2011
2009 Spt. Red G8 GT - modded. best time 12.074 & 114.02 MPH
2008 White G8 GT - mods... 8.32 1/8 mi.

Naples, FL & Clear Lake, IA
Bob has decided not to post here any more, please do not PM him he will not receive it.