• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Vortech intercooler

Started by MEANSHO, November 16, 2014, 01:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MEANSHO

Ill be taking my SHO to Vortech here in the future they want to look at it for possible intercooler options.  I have some friends that work there I'll keep you guys posted on what there engineers think.

J-Will

2014 Factory Order SHO (non pp) Deep Impact Blue
Gearhead Automotive Performance Tune
3-bar
SP-542 plugs w/ GH gap

peppelepugh

GREATEST NEWS EVER!!!!! well, so far today at least. lol
2011 Kona Blue SHO non-PP: MDesign Carbon Fiber CAI, All interior lights LEDs, LED Puddles, and LED Reverse.

EBC Stage 4 Brake kit, 170* T-stat, 3-Bar MAP, NGK Plugs, PPE Catless-DPs and Tune by Torrie!

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

MEANSHO

So Vortech is swamped with 2015 mustang stuff currently looks like the SHO intercooler is on the back burner. Cant blame the company for going where the big money is first. I will stay on top of this though and keep you guys updated.

Airbornemaikai

In other words, it's never gonna happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

Gray Brick

Any update on this project?
2013 Ecoboost Ford Flex
AJP Tune (ATP+2) in progress , Livernois HPFP, 3 Bar MAP, UPR Catch Can, 100% Methanol w/ braided steel lines, 3" Downpipes -->2.5" X-pipe --> 2.5" Magnaflow exhaust, 2.5" air inlets to each turbo with cone filter, Custom water to air intercooler with chiller
275/40-20 Front 315/35-20 Rear Tires
---12.419ET/112.43MPH @ 5150 lbs in the 1/4---