• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Happy Halloween!

Started by SHOnUup, October 29, 2014, 09:55:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SHOnUup

It was horrible out here last night. By the end of our short venture through the subdivision behind us the kids were begging to get home.

The final stretch was straight into the wind (at least 40 mph) with huge wet snow flakes and ice pelting us. At a point we formed a line behind the umbrella carriers (warriors I say, lol), and the umbrellas were basically folded in on themselves and violently shaking. Sounded like a loose tarp at 100 mph shaking.

I'd say we had only about 25% of the normal crowd throughout the neighborhood, with a running joke that each house was saying merry Xmas instead of happy Halloween.

Worst conditions in my lifetime on Halloween.

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

Airbornemaikai

Quote from: SHOnUup on November 01, 2014, 09:36:45 AM
Quote from: Airbornemaikai on November 01, 2014, 01:59:16 AM
My two are the skeleton and dragon, the ninja is their uncle. Kids made out pretty good, I already had my 2 pieces of chocolate lol. Oh and me and the wife are expecting a 3rd :) Me and kids are just chillin watching Pac Man now, wife went out with friends and is being dd
Solid looking bunch of hero's there.

CONGRATS!!! May everything go as planned with the new edition on the way.

Rich

Thank you! We usually have pretty bad weather on Halloween, snow, hail or rain. This year was the best weather we have had in recent memory. There wasn't even wind. We were pretty happy about that. Sure enough first thing this morning it started storming, now we gotta get out and take down the decorations (not happening today though lol)
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260