• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Atco Raceway,NJ

Started by BMC10SEC50, October 23, 2014, 06:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BMC10SEC50

Anyone in the area heading to the track tomorrow?
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

ZSHO

Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on October 23, 2014, 06:38:41 PM
Anyone in the area heading to the track tomorrow?
Bill thank you but been feeling under the weather as of late,even canceled dealer appt to install tires,keep in touch and god willing hopefully next time.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

BMC10SEC50

Might be headed back to Atco this coming Tues or Friday. Anyone wanna meet up??
-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

ZSHO

Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on November 01, 2014, 11:05:36 PM
Might be headed back to Atco this coming Tues or Friday. Anyone wanna meet up??
Bill keep me updated,dealer told me to break in the tires and to be easy on them the first couple hundred miles. >:(

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

That's just a couple of runs up and down the highway, Z!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

ZSHO

Quote from: SHOdded on November 02, 2014, 08:32:52 PM
That's just a couple of runs up and down the highway, Z!
Thanks for the support -MANU will try to post some slip's with Bill,never went against a SHO before,last race was a while ago against a modded sti. ;)

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

BMC10SEC50

Probably not going tomorrow, to warm. I'm waiting for the colder air.

ZSHO

Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on November 03, 2014, 07:21:34 PM
Bill i'll bring the beer and a few bags of ice for the intake,keep me updated. ;)

SHOnUup

Quote from: ZSHO on November 04, 2014, 09:32:10 AM
Quote from: BMC10SEC50 on November 03, 2014, 07:21:34 PM
Bill i'll bring the beer and a few bags of ice for the intake,keep me updated. ;)
Don't be using all that ice on the intake leaving those beers to warm...lol

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

gtbeast

Hey Bill i'd be interested to head down to Atco this month if you heading there again.  I was just at raceway park this past sunday but they are so slow with moving cars these days and only got 3 runs.
I'm about an hour north from Atco.

gtbeast

Figure I head out to the track tonight, last minute urge.  Not sure if anyone is interested in going.

ZSHO

Quote from: gtbeast on November 25, 2014, 09:10:33 AM
Figure I head out to the track tonight, last minute urge.  Not sure if anyone is interested in going.
I was there couple of weeks ago with Bill and Rich,it was Ford vs chevy,which SHO do you have.

gtbeast

Quote from: ZSHO on November 25, 2014, 09:16:08 AM
Quote from: gtbeast on November 25, 2014, 09:10:33 AM
I was there couple of weeks ago with Bill and Rich,it was Ford vs chevy,which SHO do you have.

I have a white 2014 SHO PP, working with Torrie for my mods.  Right now I got catless downpipes, 3bar, .28 ngk plugs, and stage 2 snow performance and running stock exhaust from the front back. 

TTSport15

I usually go in spring with a mustang club im going to take the explorer this year when they post it up I will let you guys know maybe some people here will join in..
I Bleed BLue