• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Southern Super Heavyweight Shootout #14 1 November

Started by ROCOB, August 13, 2014, 10:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimmyATL

I have been bracket racing since I was 16. What is so nice about this car is that it is so easy to drive and is so consistent. With the Mods I have done the car is right in the E.T. area it should be. The car ran with in .007 all day long. And with rolling into the stage beam a little more my reaction times came way down. Which led me to win the Heavy Eliminater class. It would have been closer for the King of the Hill run off but my fuel gauge was at 38 miles till empty when I got to the track and after 10 runs the car started running out of fuel at about the 1000' mark. It was a fun event and I look forward to doing it again next year.
13 SHO PP, Airaid intake, 170 T-stat, 3bar map sensor, Ecopower Parts hot side pipes, Turbosmart 7lb wastegate actuators, Stainless Works catted downpipes, Corsa cat back exhaust with Loudvalves exhaust dumps, Alky Control Meth Injection, LMS Dyno Meth tune. TSW Nurburgring  with NItto NTO5

ROCOB

It was a great event. TimmyATL and Shoman04 represented the ecoboost namesake very well. As of now SSHS #15 is a go and it would be nice to see more rides from ecoboost platform in the mix.   

http://thelazydestroyer.smugmug.com/Motoception/SSHS-14

http://thelazydestroyer.smugmug.com/Motoception/SSHS-14/Highlights/

2013 402A PP
White Platinum Metallic
K&N Flat Panel Filter, otherwise stock

shoman04

Tim glad you had a good time!!! Sorry I mist getting pic of your 'BLACK BEAUTY " Hope to see you over at the dealership. Port some pic and time slips!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1:

SHOdded

Maybe bpd or 4DR or someone with a tricked out EcoStang for next year :)
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

shoman04

Quote from: SHOdded on November 08, 2014, 08:20:12 AM
Maybe bpd or 4DR or someone with a tricked out EcoStang for next year :)
We would gladly have a EcoStang but it could only run test and tune (SSHS is for 4000lb or more contest!!!!!) BIG GIRLs DANCE ONLY!!!!!!
2011 KONA BLU SHO,Livernois Tune,AIRAID CAI,DYNOMAX MUFFLEs,Newest member of the 12sec CLUB 12.669sec @ 107mph    2011 Ford Taurus SHO: 12.669 @ 105.050 MPH NEW FOR 2013LMS down-pipe,Magnaflow X-pipe,and Custom 2.5"exhaust pipe!! Meth and stage 5 next to be install!!!!!! METH DYNO TUNE today 405AWHP!!!WOW LMS track day 12.4209sec   :mike1: