• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Torrie from Unleashed

Started by BMC10SEC50, October 16, 2014, 02:30:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tmcphail

Take care,
Mr. Torrie R. McPhail - Owner
Unleashed Tuning Ford/GM/DCX SCT Custom Calibrator
EcuTek Nissan R35 GTR Custom Tuner
HPTuners Custom Tuner / Dealer

mrpositraction

I can't wait for SCT to support my ECU so I can experience the magic. It is hard a hell having an X4 and 3 bar sitting here waiting. Already put the 170 stat in.

Sent from my iPhone using ecoboost power

TSS

Quote from: tmcphail on October 18, 2014, 10:40:24 PM
Thank you for the kind words, I didn't think anyone noticed :)

Oh....I notice...even those of us with LMS.....trust me, I notice.  Having one dedicated responsive contact person with longevity is  a  plus.   
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

ZSHO

To me honestly service is the key to the foundation,example something goes wrong or you have some kind of malfunction,everything is controlled by the ECU,wouldnt you want to troubleshoot that issue asap,over time i got to know the guys over at LMS so the process is alot faster,but Torries service seems impeccable,but give both companies credit for putting that grin on our faces which is priceless. ;)

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|