• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Can`t decide between LMS and Unleashed for Ex Sport

Started by xsport, October 09, 2014, 12:28:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZSHO

BOTH COMPANIES HAVE A REPUTABLE AND POSITIVE BACKGROUND AND CHOOSE WHO EVER YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH,PICK UP THE PHONE AND ASK EACH TUNER CO. AS MANY QUESTIONS YOU WANT REGARDING PERFORMANCE,DYNO RESULTS AND ETC AND TAKE IT FROM THERE,WHO EVER RESPONDS TO YOUR QUESTIONS ADEQUATELY AND PROFESSIONALLY GO WITH THAT COMPANY,YOU COULD EVEN DEBATE THEM,LIKE HERE ON THE FORUM,CASE CLOSED,THANK YOU.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Airbornemaikai

Quote from: xsport on October 14, 2014, 10:03:20 AM
Quote from: Airbornemaikai on October 14, 2014, 04:13:54 AM
Quote from: xsport on October 13, 2014, 11:22:04 PM
I see that you might be annoyed that I asked the same question but I didn't get the answers I'm looking for and thought there might be more exposure here. Not sure why it would annoy anyone to have a discussion on this. I did use search and research and still could not dig up any discussion on which tune has more power and faster times AND which is more reliable.

reliability I'm asking because Livernois posted a topic on damaged SHO engines from a tune (they could not name) so I'm worried if unleashed is reliable since it sounds fairly new for the ecoboost.

Now I'm not trying to bust your balls here. so bare with me on this.
If you did a search you can easily find lots of information on these tuners. You created 2 posts on this question on the same day on this forum alone. What were saying is that there is plenty of information on these tuners already out there on multiple forums. Now if you have been doing your research on this subject you realize that regardless of what route you go it can indeed void any engine warranty you have on your vehicle. So that's a decision you're going to need to make for yourself. Engines and vehicles can all have unexpected results, some perform better than others even being identical vehicles. There is so many variables to consider, the type of gas you use, the elevation you're at, the temperature, the driver, etc. Its not fair to pose a question such as which one is more reliable as there is just too much to consider and too many variables to draw that conclusion, especially based off a platform as young as the Ecoboost. I can ask a die hard Chevy fan about a vehicle that has given him nothing but problems and he will tell me he will continue to buy Chevy and list off a slew of reasons why. Its the same thing with tuners, or anything in life for that matter. Its all subjective to a degree.
People can give you personal opinions on why they chose a particular tuner over another, but that's based off their own decision to why they chose who they chose, and again, lots of those threads already exist. My own personal reason for choosing the tuner I chose is simply based off of the fact that they have the fastest tracked Explorer Sport to date, that's pretty much it. If you want to try and achieve the same types of numbers these tuners have achieved you're definitely going to have to stop worrying about everything that could go wrong. Its a gamble honestly. You're either willing to play or you're not.
All that being said, I think BBOX's idea is a good one and maybe one of these supermods can work something out

The other thread was for member intros...

I never found info on this its what people prefer and yes Im also looking into why they chose a specific tuner. I did search and could not find anything. Frankly if these types of questions bother you then I dont think forums are your thing. After all you did go and edit each and every post you had on explorer forum with a  "." Did you not? Show me a video or thread with unleashed 0-60 times?

You completely missed my point. I couldn't have possibly worded what I said any clearer and polite. Instead you decide to get butt hurt over it when all I tried to do was give you some advice. You are trolling this forum just like you have the explorer forum. I deleted all my posts there because I refuse to have any association with that forum now that it filled up with trolls like you as the moderators stand by and watch it crash and burn. I actually came to this forum hoping to get away from the likes of you and the others just like you, unfortunately it doesn't seem to matter as now the lot of you are moving here after successfully having killed that forum. In all of your posts you mention how you can't void a warranty and its your daily driver and you're so concerned about any risks associated with making any modifications to your ride but in the same breath you're talking about tuning and using meth etc. No matter how many times anyone tells you good info you continually disregard all of that and start another thread, like a vicious cycle you just can't help yourself.
Once again I gave you info and my opinion and look at your response. You're an obvious troll and you're just continuing to try and bait everyone into your trap. Maybe forums aren't for you!? Go build a bridge. As for me I now know better than to comment on anything you ever post again and it sickens me to know you have now made it over to this forum
2014 Explorer Sport
LMS 91 Tune with 3 Bar Map
160ยบ Evenflo T-stat, 0.30 Motorcraft plugs
LMS DP W/HI-Flow Cats, LMS Corsa Cat-Back
Airaid 401-260

ZSHO

SHOdded please it will be everyones best interest if this thread is closed thank you.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|