• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Who am I?

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 17, 2013, 06:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJP turbo

Welcome mark....enjoy the sho
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Mark and definitely post some pics of that Beauty- Ruby Red SHO of yours...How many miles on her? and glad to have you on board.  Z  :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

Mathiesen1193

Hey everyone, my name is Travis. I'm from Wisconsin, just over the border form the twin cities, and soon i'll be moving to Seattle.  Work as a low voltage electrician.  Love hockey and fishing and driving my 13 SHO. Its the first car I've purchased and wouldn't get anything else now.
2013 SHO
Cold air intake
Muffler delete
... more to come

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Travis and glad to have you and your SHO on board.  Z :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, Travis, love that color on the SHO!
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

Dutchsho11

Hello my SHO brothers & sisters, I am Adam Dutcher. I live in the Newport News/York County area of Virginia. I've been in the Navy for 15+years, My job is Aviation Ordinancemen (AO) I deal with all the weapons on the ships. If you want more details PM me. I am a sport car enthusiast. I have a 2011 SHO PP with every bolt-on you can buy. I have both tuners SCT and LMS. I just want to thank Mike B. for all the help and assistance in getting the right equipment for my SHO he is very knowledgeable and not out to only make a buck if you don't need it then he will recommend you not buy it. Looking forward to taking my car to the track in March when they open up. I drag race at MIR Raceways if any of you are up their please PM me I love to chit chat and see what other people have done and how their ride is performing. Thanks to all     

TSS

Glad you introduced yourself. And thank you for serving.
2010 Steel Blue Metallic MKS Ecoboost: LME 3-Bar Tuned; tint; 20" Factory rims Permachromed

2017 Summit White Buick Envision Premium AWD 2.0 Turbo
2017 Silver Cadillac XTS V-Sport Platinum  3.6 Twin Turbo; LME tuned.

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Adam and due post some pics of your ride.
I certainly appreciate your loyalty and serving our fine country.

:usa:  :soldiers:  :usa:         
Thanks for joining and taking your time to setup an intro,thanks.  Z   :WELCOME:

SHOdded

Welcome to the community, Adam, and :salute:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

88rxna

hello, the names tom.
been looking for a SHO for about 3-5 years! finally found the one i wanted. sterling grey awith rims already blacked out! all stock for now but its defintley an upgrade from a 2010 fusion.

SHOdded

Welcome aboard, Tom.

AJP turbo

Quote from: 88rxna on August 25, 2017, 03:11:32 PM
hello, the names tom.
been looking for a SHO for about 3-5 years! finally found the one i wanted. sterling grey awith rims already blacked out! all stock for now but its defintley an upgrade from a 2010 fusion.

Welcome....It will be like another new car again when you tune it...It's the gift that keeps on giving
SCT Dealer/Custom Calibrator                        
Specializing in 3.5 Ecoboost   
Remote/email custom tuning including E85 blends 
Authorized retailer for all SCT devices. 

Former:2014 PP SHO
3 bar 93 tune, Airaid, Stainless Works non catted DP's  
405whp/520tq
Dyno

Current:2016 F150 2.7 Ecoboost
Tuning in progress

88rxna

Quote from: AJP turbo on August 25, 2017, 09:44:39 PM
Quote from: 88rxna on August 25, 2017, 03:11:32 PM
hello, the names tom.

Welcome....It will be like another new car again when you tune it...It's the gift that keeps on giving
Thanks! I'm torn between leaving it stock or not but im sure we all know what's gonna happen!
Not sure if I'll go with *** or unleashed.
I have lots of reading to do

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Tom! 
FYI the above mentioned Tuner is prohibited on this board,thanks for your cooperation. Z
There are many reputable Tuners with a long track record such as LMS, Unleashed tuning, BCB,and last but not least AJP-Turbo. Z

88rxna

Apologies. Wasn't aware

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk