• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Who am I?

Started by EcoPowerParts, June 17, 2013, 06:05:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

REDSHOCGO

Hey figured id post to this section. I'm Anthony and live in northern Il. I used to work heating and air conditioning but since it was seasonal I decided to go into corporate America. I currently work now and have been working for Zebra tech for 9 years. I am in charge of training our repair facility and other repair facilities across the world on Card printers. I travel quite often for work leaving my wife and my second wife (sho) alone as I am training people in other countries. When I am not working I am going to school pursuing a degree in business administration.
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

SHOdded

Nice to meet you, Anthony!  Trainers, like teachers, are very important to the success of our country :thumb:
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

DJE624

Great to know about you Anthony!

BiGMaC

Thanks for sharing Anthony... great info that helps to make this a better community... One populated by people instead of avatars!

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

REDSHOCGO

yes a world of avatars sounds like a scary place
2010 Red Candy Sho 402a option non/pp w/unleashed tune,3 bar map, k & N CAI, Corsa catback exhaust, tints 35% front 20% back vta conversion,plastidipped front grill (matteblack), Curva Concept C7 wheels w/20" toyo proxes +4 and Sony Xperia z running torque pro
2011 Sonata 2.0T Limited tinted
2007 Pontiac G6 GTP cpe w/crab intake,Led sequential taillights, custom exhaust(now gone)

HeresJohnny

I am the proud owner of a Tuxedo Black 2014 SHO non PP. I traded in my MKZ for a real car:-)

The only thing done to it so far is replacing the factory air intake with the one from K&N.

I started playing with cars back when if you wanted a little more HP you tinkered with a few things. If you wanted more you you tinkered with allot of things.

My very first car was a 1972 Mustang Sport Coupe (still am not a fan of Fastbacks) it came with a 302 4v, was swapped out with a Boss 302. When my father the old time drag racer drove the Boss engine he said the car was still to big and heavy for the motor. Shortly after that I received my birthday, Christmas and Graduation present. The Boss 302 was swapped out for a 429 Cobra, my father smiled and said now the engine is bigger than the car, be careful.

Now so many years later all I need do is tinker a bit to get what i am looking for out of my SHO.

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, congrats on your '14 SHO!  Very true, nowadays just a bit of tinkering can make a big difference, and thankfully, Ford has left that possibility alive & well with the SHO :)  Got pics?  Any & all rides welcome ...
2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!

CL Donttry

Hi fellow SHO owners I'm new to this forum and don't know if I'm even doing this correctly but here goes. I currently live in Wisconsin this is my third SHO. I had the 1st and 2nd gen loved them now 2012 red SHO with the performance package. I'm currently installed a K&N CIA. I'm doing the brake upgrades, have the 3 bar sensor, NGK plugs, catless DP, and just order my Livernois tune ready to install. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and learning a lot about my SHO.
Dbad1
2012 Taurus SHO modified, K&N CAI,3bar,LMS thermostat, NGK gapped plugs, Unleased DP, LMS Thunderstorm Cat back,LMS 4 plus tune, EBC slotted cross drilled rotors, MGP caliper covers, SHO hood graphics, Chrome grill inserts, Continential Purecontact tires
2010 BMW 528 Xdrive
2015 GMC Sierra SLE

BiGMaC

Quote from: CL Donttry on March 18, 2015, 12:01:49 PM
Hi fellow SHO owners I'm new to this forum and don't know if I'm even doing this correctly but here goes. I currently live in Wisconsin this is my third SHO. I had the 1st and 2nd gen loved them now 2012 red SHO with the performance package. I'm currently installed a K&N CIA. I'm doing the brake upgrades, have the 3 bar sensor, NGK plugs, catless DP, and just order my Livernois tune ready to install. Looking forward to getting to know everyone better and learning a lot about my SHO.

Welcome!   :WELCOME: :WELCOME: :WELCOME:

A long time SHO fan who already caught the modbug!

Enjoy!

Maybe you could post this in the new member intros....

•2013 Taurus SHO nonPP - All Ford factory options, 3BAR MAP, LMS v8 tune (mods for 3BAR, DPs, and T-stat), Paint & plastic correction, CQuart finest all exterior surfaces, limo black window tint,VLED Triton switchbacks, Daytime BrightLites switchback DRLs, full interior and exterior LED conversion, Lamin-X charcoal blackout tail lights and reflectors, PPE catted and coated downpipes, EBPP coated hotpipes with BoVs VTA, MDesign CAI
•2013 F250 CC Lariat 6.7EB Diesel -stock

mistadobalina

I'm an alumni of The Ohio State University and an engineer at FoMoCo.

Owner of a 2011 RCM SHO Non-PP!
2011 Taurus SHO nonPP
Torrie Tuned - 93 Octane 3-Bar

A 01 Badger

Hi Guys,

My name is Butch. I drive a 2013 PP SHO and just bought a 2014 XSport for my wife.  I drive all day for work (industrial sales) so I put around 35K per year on my cars. Just unloaded a Pontiac GTP with 200K (fan of blowers) that was modded as well.  Love the SHO so far and have been having fun with my recent mods.   Liking the Ecoboost platform and plan to mod further on both vehicles.  Milwaukee, WI
Sold - 2013 SHO w/ PP LMS 93 Tune, 3 Bar, NGK Iridium Plugs, MDesign CAI,  30% tint

2018 XSport - AJP Turbo tune, Steeda Rear Sway Bar and Rear Trailing Arms

2011 Audi S4 mt6 - EPL Stage 2 tune, Injen intake, EPL supercharger pulley, RDX Billet trans mount, ECS sub frame inserts, JXB Performance Short Throw shift kit.

Ken

Hello everyone   My name is Ken and like everyone else here enjoy cars !
   I have been into cars for years and have raced many Fords in the past. Partial to the old 427 cars.
I have however, slid off the Blue Oval and purchased other great cars in the past. But always come back to my Fords.
   Well, I just purchased a 2013 Ford Taurus SHO and I am looking forward to some Mods. My wife and I will be driving this car as a daily driver so the mods will not be too wild. Most likely looking at a cold air kit and a tune. Exhaust if not too loud. Any suggestions ?
    Some of my cars of the past:
1969 Mustang Mach I   (swapped out 428 for 427)
1969 Shelby GT350
1968 Shelby GT350 conv
1970 Mercury Cyclone Spoiler
1971 Mustang Mach I (429SJ) Auto
1972 Nova SS (350)
1972 GMC Sprint (402)
1967 GTX 440 Auto
1964 Ford Gal XL R code (427)
     Present cars:
2013 Ford Taurus SHO
1993 Ford F150 Mark III
1967 Ford Fairlane GTA

ZSHO

Welcome aboard the E.B.P.F Ken,please post some pics of the new ride and is the SHO A PP or non PP?How many miles on her?was it a CPO ? Personally have a Livernois tune and could not be happier,any questions you may you can email them at info@livernoismotorsports.com ,they might have a package deal and best of luck with the new ride.  Z    :WELCOME:

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

SHOdded

Welcome to EBPF, Ken, congrats on the return to the Ford family :)  Tunes can be had from Unleashed, Livernois, and also LET.  There is a rumor that there may be a couple of tuners using HPTuners for the SHO, as yet unconfirmed.  Downpipes vendors are PPE, Livernois, and Unleashed.  Catbacks (or turbobacks as I have heard them called recently) - Corsa is probably the handsdown favorite, but you can rig your own with, for example, an X pipe and mufflers.

Ken

Thank you ZSHO and SHOdded for your welcome !
     ZSHO, this is a non Performance package vehicle. I believe that's what you are referring to.
   I certainly will post some pictures to his site once I figure out how to upload them.
                                                    Thank you again for your welcome,                  Ken