• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sport Mode in 2013 PP SHO

Started by BMC10SEC50, October 02, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jmr061

Quote from: cror1 on June 16, 2015, 10:43:50 PM
Sounds like what my dealer did to me when I told them about the awd display.

Ah no dealer will know how to activate the AWD gauge without guidance from me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason
16 Edge Sport

Vortech347

Mine does the same damn thing of not displaying the mode.
Matt H.
2013 SHO Performance Pack, Daily, AJPTurbo tuned
2003 SVT Cobra 497rwhp/491rwtq, Self tuned, Cruiser
1990 Mustang GT 570rwhp/530twtq, Self tuned, Open Track
2017 F150 XLT 5.0

jmr061

Ford still has not resolved the issue and has dropped the ball and will no longer respond to my attempts about contacting them about the issue.  Should go crash my car and sue based on a safety defect because I didn't know I put it in sport mode lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason
16 Edge Sport

jbrown9999

Well....thanks to this post, I've realized I've been doing it wrong.  I wasn't holding the Traction Control button long enough.

The one thing I noticed is that when the splash screen comes up, the traction control icon flashes a few times and then goes solid.  That's it.  Went through the all the display issues for the dash.

Gotta say, my 0-60 feels even faster.  Crazy!  Gonna have to take it out and actually try it somewhere.

Thanks all!!
2016 Ford SHO w/ PP w/ SCT X4 w/ Gearhead tune,
MDesign CAI, non-noise maker pipe
Gapped/colder plugs, Thermostat w/ Water Wetter
MSD COPS, aFe Silver Bullet intake spacer
UPR catch can, BOV to atmosphere mod

SHOdded

2007 Ford Edge SEL, Powerstop F/R Brake Kit, TXT LED 6000K Lo & Hi Beams, W16W LED Reverse Bulbs, 3BSpec 2.5w Map Lights, 5W Cree rear dome lights, 5W Cree cargo light, DTBL LED Taillights

If tuned:  Take note of the strategy code as you return to stock (including 3 bar MAP to 2 bar MAP) -> take car in & get it serviced -> check strategy code when you get car back -> have tuner update your tune if the strategy code has changed -> reload tune -> ENJOY!