• Welcome to Ecoboost Performance Forum. Please log in or sign up.
collapse

Sport Mode in 2013 PP SHO

Started by BMC10SEC50, October 02, 2014, 07:16:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PokerMunkee

Worked for me this morning.  Did it stopped and going 30mph while pushing in brake.  Doesn't matter if shifter is in D or S.  Couldn't tell any difference.

Wish it would tell you somewhere which mode you are in, instead of just flashing it for a few seconds.
2013 SHO PP - Ignot Silver/Charcoal
Unleashed 91 tune w/ 3BAR, Corsa exhaust, LEDs everywhere
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

jmr061

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 03, 2014, 12:41:00 PM
Worked for me this morning.  Did it stopped and going 30mph while pushing in brake.  Doesn't matter if shifter is in D or S.  Couldn't tell any difference.

Wish it would tell you somewhere which mode you are in, instead of just flashing it for a few seconds.

Did it say sport mode in the left side of the cluster?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jason
16 Edge Sport

PokerMunkee

Quote from: jmr061 on October 03, 2014, 01:20:47 PM

Quote from: PokerMunkee on October 03, 2014, 12:41:00 PM

Did it say sport mode in the left side of the cluster?

Yes.  I'll take a video tonight and post it up.
2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

jmr061

Yes please do. What's the date of manufacture of urs ?

Jason
16 Edge Sport

FoMoCoSHO

All I have to do to turn off AdvanceTrak is hit 100 MPH....

JMR76

My 2013 PP acts the same way as yours jmr061. 

Always has and I've never seen "sport mode" displayed.  I thinks it's still working though. 

I'm I have a short S turn (2 90 degree bends) that's great for testing.  I can tell the difference between Traction Off, 2 button press traction off, and 5 second button hold.  I will hit this bend around 50 mph and then try to accelerate hard through them to test these modes.  The sport mode will still allow me to accelerate through the bends with just some tire spin but won't allow the car to get sideways or under steer much.  The 5 second everything off is a little hairy and will actually allow the car to fish tail or understear, depending on my driving.
2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

JMR76

2013 SHO - PP/ GH Intercooler / 170*TS / Cold .026 plugs / MSD Coils / Corsa cat-back / PPE Catted Downpipes / Xtreme-DI XDI-EO HPFP / E 30+ / Gear Head Tuned.

jmr061

Those of you that can get advancetrac sport mode to display on the 2013s Id like to know manufacture date and vin. I want to see if I can figure out why some do and don't have it. Can't get mine to show it either.

Jason
16 Edge Sport

ZSHO

Quote from: jmr061 on October 04, 2014, 09:42:35 AM
Those of you that can get advancetrac sport mode to display on the 2013s Id like to know manufacture date and vin. I want to see if I can figure out why some do and don't have it. Can't get mine to show it either.

JMR MINE HAS A 11/12 BUILD DATE,could be an issue with the earlier year build date thats affected.

2013 Performance Package SHO| Livernois Custom Methanol Tune|3-Bar Map|Reische-170-Stat|Full Race Tial-10psi BOV in Black|PPE-Gloss Black Hot Pipes|EPP Dual Intake in Gloss Black|PPE Catted DP|Corsa Sport Cat Back Exhaust|H&R Sport-Springs|CFM Performance Billet Valve Cover Breather In Gloss Black|Llumar 20%Ceramic window Tint|MSD Ignition Coils in Black|Extreme Roof Spoiler|Redline Fluids all around|Gearhead Intercooler|First-SHO With Direct Port Alky-VP-M1-100%-Methanol Injection|LMS-Custom-Dyno-Tuned @ 415whp-465wtq| Best Trap Speed of 115.54 mph|

jmr061

Mine is 6/12 and doesn't do it.  Could you PM me your vin. I can look at some internal data and job 1 2 or 3 status. Thabks

Jason
16 Edge Sport

PokerMunkee

2011 F-250 6.2 CCSB FX4

SHOnUup

Might be something to do with forum name (jmr)...lol...j/k

Rich

2011 Sterling Gray Metallic SHO non PP,
12.4211 @ 110.28 Livernois 3bar tune & CAI,
Added since...PPE catless Dpipes, Megan coilovers, Powergrid adjustable end links, and EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads.
Tommy Designs grille with carbon fiber hydrographics, fender badges and fog bezels hydrodipped also, tinted windows, head & taillights, debadged trunk with all chrome plasti-dipped, black calipers, obdlink mx scantool running torque pro on 7" tablet.

BMC10SEC50

-2013 SHO PP with Unleashed 3 bar tune, CAI, plugs, thermostat, off road downpipes and Corsa exhaust. Best time to date is 12.26@112.47mph.
-1990 5.0 LX(original owner) 349 BOSS block, Twisted Wedge heads, Holley intake, Vortech Si trim. Made 636hp to the wheels with a street tune.

FoMoCoSHO

JMR, while you are at it can you dig in to the non PP issue of AdvanceTrak shutting down around 100 MPH?

slurppie

2013 w/PP
Synthetic blinker fluid
Ceramic muffler bearings